“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What a fruitful night...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I know that I have some issues with onetis and so tonight I went out to the bar (not having been there for months) to try to meet some new girls.

From my experience tonight I urge you to 1) talk to other guys around you and 2) go out to the dance floor, at least once in a while.

I was going to the bar alone and was feeling stupid. So I talked to several guys around me. One guy introduced me to his half-sister, who is way hot!! Soon enough we started chatting. Initially, after 2 minutes of chatting and she went ot the dance floor (I didn't follow her) I thought it was all over. Then she came back to me after a few dances (by that time her brother was out there somewhere). I asked if she likes dancing and she said not here at the moment. So I just chatted with her. Then she hinted that she might want to dance with me and so we went out there. On the floor we grinded. She just "baked her ass up" to mine. I was thrilled. I haven't had this experience for more than a year almost (I was sitting home feeling sorry for this chick that I like who got married to another man).

Unfortunately, she lives out-of-state and is only visiting the town for a few days along with her half-brother. We exchanged e-mails and I got her phone number as well. She mentioned that she likes emailing (which I do as well, preferring it to phone calls, which make me nervous).

MY QUESTION is (sorry for the lengthy background): tomorrow, she said she's going out with her half-brother again, possibly to the same bar. So,

1) should I email her and asked if we could go out together (find out about the timing, etc.)?

2) shoud I email her tomorrow morning/afternoonand chat her up? (keeping in mind that she's in town only for this weekend)

I tried to take her home but she said her half-brother is going to drive both of them home and that he may get angry when he's drunk. She said, while in the bar, that she needed a minute of private talk with her brother. So I said I'd be round if they needed me (I live close to the bar and offered to bring them to my place to get some water--initially just her, but she has this brother who paved--as well as got in--my way). Kind of surprisingly, she came to me to talk about the situation. Meanwhile, she also took 2 to 3 breaks to the bathroom while I sat at the bar and she came back to me. And I took a break to the restroom and found that she was there waiting for me. I took those to be good signs...

Please help me to nail this hot chick guys.... I feel kind of desperate in truth, but I tried to be cool, and indeed she told me tonight that "you're not too aggressive and not too passive either" and she also thanked me for making it a nice night for her. I hope it'll all work out. Thanks for your inputs in advance!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
She's in for the weekend

Email or call her with a suggestion, or better yet, a couple options. Play it cool, but take some initiative. She said she liked your balanced approach, so keep that in mind. Go for what you want without being pushy about it.

I would give her a call. Unpredictablility is OK. But if you prefer to email her, do so soon. Email is an inherently slower form of communication, and difficult to make plans, because it's hard to do the sort of quick adjustments one can make while talking over the phone.

If she's not available or doesn't want to do something so soon, just say you'll keep in touch and send her an email in a week or so.

Whatever you do, keep cool, and just enjoying yourself is all it should be about at this time.
 

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
I had a similar situation but the HB was with her girlfirend that caused the interference.
I gave her a call the next day and told her that I was having some friends over (that way the girlfriend wouldn't feel out of place) before the bar for a few drinks and that we would all be leaving from there. I also told her that they could park at my place and join us in the cab- that way she had to come back- But if not I would probably see her at the bar- but I wasn't sure what time I would make it there (this increased the pressure for her to come over before the bar to maximize the time).
She had to talk it over with her friend first and after a minute came back on the phone and asked what time, I told her anytime after 8:00pm and ended the call.
I then had to try and find some friends to come over to my place- luckly a few of my friends were looking for something to do and called a couple other people and the night was set.

The HB and her girlfriend ended up staing the night!
 

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
You're lucky damnbugs. For me it is yet another defeat...just a moment ago I gathered the courage to call her (would have waited for a few days but then she's on in town for this weekend...)

Anyway we talked about last night and her stay here. Managed to make her laugh when I mentioned how we danced. We probably talked for about 7-8 minutes. Towards the end, though, she said that "I should have told you up front last night that I have a boyfriend and I'm just hanging out here meeting people/friends" after I was asking her out tonight to drink or dance. Don't know if she really has a boyfriend or not, but if she had one, he would be quite bad knowing the kind of dancing we had last night!

So, if 1) she is lying about having a bf, that means it's finished; if 2) she really has a bf, this is going nowhere either.
 

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
You should call her back and just say- so are we still on for tonight? And don't worry I know you have a BF I wasn't looking for a GF anyways. So if your up for another fun night let me know.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Since you are so nervous to talk to her on the phone, do it. Don't email her to go out with her tommorow night, call her in a night or two, get your mind off of her for a while, do some work and then call her in a day or so.

Invite what you fear, be prepared to make this one a practice.
 
Top