Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What’s up with women who say they are demisexual?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess many of you know what demisexual is. Some girls claim that they are only able to have sex with someone they feel connected with and that they don’t care much about things like attractiveness. Are they bull****ting us and if so, why are they doing it?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that women who claim demisexuality (a unnecessary term) are necessarily bullshiiting us. Some people need more of an emotional connection to have sex. There is merit to the idea that sex is better when there's something more than just physical. There is a mental and emotional component to sex, even for men. They are bullshiiting to some extent on physical attractiveness.

"demisexual" is just being normal in the judeo-christian framework.
Sex outside of marriage is against the rules of many, if not most, Judeo-Christian faiths.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Of course Some girls are like that but there not the majority.

At you're age you should kno by now that women don't need a "connection" to fvck a guy.

Women need a connection with the lower tier men, the guys who turn her on or the guys she finds very physically attractive or the guys she just really likes won't need a connection.

Womens "rules" don't apply to the guy she's hot for.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn’t demisexual also apply to girls who also like other girls?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course Some girls are like that but there not the majority.

At you're age you should kno by now that women don't need a "connection" to fvck a guy.

Women need a connection with the lower tier men, the guys who turn her on or the guys she finds very physically attractive or the guys she just really likes won't need a connection.

Womens "rules" don't apply to the guy she's hot for.
I’ve found this to be only true in some cases. It depends on her values, how was she raised, etc. Unlike what is often claimed on here that every woman is the same, they really aren’t. If every woman was the same than a guide to getting every woman would be readily available. You also likely won’t be able to keep one around if they don’t feel the “connection”. I’ve also found that the connection is usually just what they mean by attraction. They will laugh at someone they find attractive’s dumbest jokes, but at the same time remain stonefaced at an ugly dudes actual good joke.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a cult for overtly liberal, tatted up blue hair tarts with too much time on their hands. It's just another faux designation in the already bloated alphabet soup "sexual orientation" meneragie no one with functioning brails cells takes seriously. They're usually huge sloots or total pretentious nutcase teases.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that women are demisexual at heart first.....

then look at the physical qualities of a man second. Every time I looked at a male instagram male model's feedback which I thought would get a lot of female comments...most of the time it's just flooded with gay guys. lol...weird.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess many of you know what demisexual is. Some girls claim that they are only able to have sex with someone they feel connected with and that they don’t care much about things like attractiveness. Are they bull****ting us and if so, why are they doing it?

It means don't waste your time on her. She will be a massive headache in the beginning and make you jump through more hoops than usual even if she likes you.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never heard of the term but i can tell you even with a prostitute i need to have some connection.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means "buy me free food and do everything I want for 6 months and maybe I'll give you a few little crumbs".

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt demisexual another way of saying bisexual?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you may be aware, all these different genders and sexual orientations have their own flags these days. Here's the demisexual one, just for informational purposes:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I legit had to go look up the definition. Sounds like a word for women who are angry that they can't get what they want so assume they are lacking emotion to be sexual. I have actually heard this word before and it usually came from the same ilk of women that are fat and ugly.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demisexuality is SJW Newspeak bullsh!t for not being a slut. Any woman using that word to describe herself is a huge red flag and a waste of time. She's eventually going to say something stupid that makes you dump her.

Most women are probably "demisexual". Even tinder sluts are like this, they still outright reject 95% of men. Women have to be selective because they don't have physical confrontation to fall back on if they let a pathetic beta, a stalker or a psycho into their lives. That and OLD is a firehose of d!ck for women, they're completely spoiled for choice.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine an older Catholic woman. Take off 20 years, have her sleep with her smartphone and take away her ability to make eye contact.

You then have a Demisexual.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take anything an individual girl tells you with a grain of salt. There's a good chance that she only needs a "deep connection" with guys who aren't hot and rich. Or that she thinks a deep connection is the 4th date.

In general, I would be turned off by a girl who is actually demisexual because to me it sounds like she doesn't like sex very much. for example, when we only take girls out to dinner during a serious relationship, it's because we don't like taking girls out to dinner lol.

I once talked to a bisexual girl who said she only likes having sex with men that she's in love with, but she loves hooking up with girls. Sounded like Alpha Fux and Beta Bux to me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern women gonna female logic.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol women love to come up with new buzz words for meaningless schitt. Make a connection and all bets are off within minutes every time. Every Woman will abandon her virtues, morals, and belief's in an instant when the right guy comes along at the right moment and makes her feel the right thing. This is why you don't listen to what women have to say. The only thing they abide by is their emotions and those are in a constant state of change.