"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What’s the reason?? !!

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
This girl that I used to go on dates with (but it just naturally fizzled out). randomly starts messaging me today (I did bang one of her friends about a week ago). So I chatted with her over text a little. Then asked her when she’d be free to catch up. She responds with “I dunno” and made a lame excuse. I responded and said awesome good luck with that!

What the f*ck is her point in even messaging me if she doesn’t want to meet up???
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Ah, the classic Vague Woman. You should of been more direct with her to stop the bullsh*t right at its tracks. Invite her over or initiate something stronger so she shows her true intentions. Is she wasting your time or is she really interested in meeting up/hooking up with you. If anything, its just her being an attention seeking vulture which many Women tend to be.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
This girl that I used to go on dates with (but it just naturally fizzled out). randomly starts messaging me today (I did bang one of her friends about a week ago). So I chatted with her over text a little. Then asked her when she’d be free to catch up. She responds with “I dunno” and made a lame excuse. I responded and said awesome good luck with that!

What the f*ck is her point in even messaging me if she doesn’t want to meet up???
The answer lies in your post. You banged one of her friends.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Ah, the classic Vague Woman. You should of been more direct with her to stop the bullsh*t right at its tracks. Invite her over or initiate something stronger so she shows her true intentions. Is she wasting your time or is she really interested in meeting up/hooking up with you. If anything, its just her being an attention seeking vulture which many Women tend to be.
That’s what I did lol. I don’t f*ck around. If I woman is messaging me, I assume she wants to meet up, chit chat for a few messages, then ask them out. I was surprised by the f*ck around here though...
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
This girl that I used to go on dates with (but it just naturally fizzled out). randomly starts messaging me today (I did bang one of her friends about a week ago). So I chatted with her over text a little. Then asked her when she’d be free to catch up. She responds with “I dunno” and made a lame excuse. I responded and said awesome good luck with that!

What the f*ck is her point in even messaging me if she doesn’t want to meet up???
Nosey. Her friend told her about you banging her and she went "oh yeah.... that guy." She then got nosey and wanted to see if she could still have you. She wanted to know if she could command your attention. You answered her question by asking her when she is free to catch up. Instant validation.

Next time be too busy. Next time she reaches out (if she does,) answer with "hey great to hear from you but im getting slammed, have to catch up later."
Then go ghost and ignore.

It fizzled out. Probably because there was no challenge. It fizzled out. Now it is up to her to work for it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I doubt it. I’m thinking something along the lines of the girl you banged asked her to message you, fond out if you’re serious with her, or just a fling.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Ah, the classic Vague Woman. You should of been more direct with her to stop the bullsh*t right at its tracks. Invite her over or initiate something stronger so she shows her true intentions. Is she wasting your time or is she really interested in meeting up/hooking up with you. If anything, its just her being an attention seeking vulture which many Women tend to be.
no. he should reply with 1 words or not at all and wait till she suggests meeting
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
it really doesn't matter what you say as long as you own it and aren't dwelling on what was said. if a woman wants to see you she'll make it known. she reached out, you polarized her, she made it clear she was only probing. it doesn't make sense to try and manipulate her into your bed. next time you'll be inclined to think she's only probing again so you'll be even more laid back with your responses. eventually her probing will seem more obnoxious than intriguing and you'll naturally lose interest, responding rarely, if at all. not out of bitterness, but because you're on to better things. i tend to respond in a teasing manner if i'm in the mood and not responding at all if i'm not.
 
Top