Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What’s the best pu$$y you’ve had ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best one i can remember was about 2 years ago i was working out of town and picked this chick up from a bar she was only around a 6 but i was horny and figurered id prob never see her again so may aswell

We got back to my room and she took her dress off ........she had beautiful white lacy underwear on and i teased her through them for a bit until she was soaked and begging me to fvck her

I put the D in her pu$$y and knew straight away she was a perfect “fit” not too tight so that i would come straight away but tight enough to feel every movement i made in her

we fvcked for hours and both agreed it was the best sex either of us had ever had

Ive slept with about 25 different women since her and not one of them has come close to matching

Anyone who claims they’re all the same is full of sh1te I’ve had some god awfull ones in my time :nono:

Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
The best one i can remember was about 2 years ago i was working out of town and picked this chick up from a bar she was only around a 6 but i was horny and figurered id prob never see her again so may aswell

We got back to my room and she took her dress off ........she had beautiful white lacy underwear on and i teased her through them for a bit until she was soaked and begging me to fvck her

I put the D in her pu$$y and knew straight away she was a perfect “fit” not too tight so that i would come straight away but tight enough to feel every movement i made in her

we fvcked for hours and both agreed it was the best sex either of us had ever had

Ive slept with about 25 different women since her and not one of them has come close to matching

Anyone who claims they’re all the same is full of sh1te I’ve had some god awfull ones in my time :nono:

Your right, they are all different. It might be possible her experience was ehhanced as yours so she may have had dozens of c0cks since you and yours was the "sweetest". You should check back with her.

See a good babe isn't all about how pretty the face is. Cause she might have a descent face, but a bad a$$ body, or a descent face and the ***** is literally crack cocaine. Some of them "uglier" females will **** and suck you harder too, their ***** is strong to make up for the lower outer appearance.

Guys! Some pu$$y is better than drugs, I swear to god. It's not just about the physical thing, but her phereomones and presense and movement and what it does to your brain.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
With an Ukranian girl, europeans know how to do it better ;) Trust me.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college I banged a Venezuelan girl. She spoke about 5 words of English. Best ever.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl back at uni, we were fück buddies for a while...and I nicknamed her "wondercünt" because the sex was insane and her püssy was like a glove. She was dirty, an insane squirter and she loved taking it up the backdoor. In fact I've spoken about her on my journal because she went round telling people how good the sex was and I shagged like another 4 girls just off of her recommendation. She hates me now though, she got feelings and I didn't...got messy.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a stick it note on my work computer where I'm trying to build a top 10 list.. and so far I've got 8 down, still working on the last 2.

It just struck me, though, that one thing these top 8 have in common is with all of them we got intimate first time we ever hung out together (only 1 of them not going all the way 1st time). Basically, the conclusion is having to wait for it doesn't make it better, but the opposite :D

Reaction score
Ruler said:
One I'm with now. Of course my experience is a little more limited than some of you older guys, but this girl really is sexy in every way possible. Big firm azz, big fun tits, great face, tight puzzy which is always wet and she cvms constantly, 2-3 times per sesh. And when she contracts well sheit, i can hardly take it. Plus her head makes me get light headed haha.
Imagine some head that's a mind enhancing experience, makes you even smarter! I've had it!

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the worst I had.

It was a chick that was dry as hell. We had sex twice and both times she was dry. Besides, she did not even touch my D ever, and this really annoyed me. She also liked to bite my lip to the point where she made me bleed. Crazy dry b-itch.

She texted me to see me AGAIN but I said I was going on a business trip for a month and never talked to her again...

She was ok looking, slim, nice really long hair...wtf?

Reaction score
pyros said:
I remember the worst I had.

It was a chick that was dry as hell. We had sex twice and both times she was dry. Besides, she did not even touch my D ever, and this really annoyed me. She also liked to bite my lip to the point where she made me bleed. Crazy dry b-itch.

She texted me to see me AGAIN but I said I was going on a business trip for a month and never talked to her again...

She was ok looking, slim, nice really long hair...wtf?
Sometimes a thicker jucier looking babe is actually juicier. And they wanna please more.

Reaction score
if you find one like the superlative quim mentioned above, and the rest of her is "tolerable", you'd better latch on tight and don't let go without a very good reason.

Reaction score
Ruler said:
A psychedelic experience sort of thing? Is that possible? I don't think it could get better than this, because when she focuses on my head sometimes it gets too intense and I have to make her go down further to give the over stimulation a rest.

I will say, sex on acid is something totally different. I definitely came away from the experience smarter man.
My old babe would could deepthroat me to my base and it was not easy, so I have to go in a few inches of THROAT! It would make my brain expand, damn I still remember that head. I tried coke when I was younger and this was certainly better and it hit my brain like drugs!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
It's a toss up.

I was seeing this Brazilian woman about two years ago - 5'11", 38DD, fit and crazy as H*ll. She was amazing in the sack.

My main plate is still the best though - always wet & ready, playful and (uh) talented.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
A Korean woman I knew. I nutted in her in like 10 minutes. A Mexican girl gave me the best head though.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the best pvssy is when a girl's interest level is 110% .. basically when you know she's totally into you/in love with you/etc. that's when you know you can do anything you want to her, push all the boundaries, and just get lost in some wild/freaky sex.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've found very little difference between them. I was with one 10 in Amsterdam and several 9's and mostly 7's and they are all the same.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, by far, one of the best ones I've had would be the girl I lost my virginity to. Understand, I was 23 when it happened, and the girl wasn't the cutest in the world... but I'll be damned if she didn't turn me out. Yes, I said it, dang it - SHE turned ME out. She was pretty much game to do ANYTHING I wanted, and was GOOD at everything she did. Warm, wet and fit down below? Yep! Head game on point? Still one of the best I've ever had. Willing to try different positions/places? Absolutely! Willing to do it anytime I wanted? Without question!

And the funniest part of all? She was a preacher's daughter! :rockon:

Ultimately, I wasn't feeling her as much as she was feeling me, but we hooked up for a solid 2 years straight (and a few years later when I visited my home town) and every time I wanted to leave I'd go back 'cause it was just SO. DAMN. GOOD.

Reaction score
YAboi said:
Don't get me wrong it's a sweet activity but what about the broken homes that result from it? No one ever mentions that... Which is precisely why men become sex hungry/unable to think of more important things in the first place.
Broken homes that occur from cheating or broken homes that occur from sex? Personally I think a household and family should be INCLUSIVE of bunches of adventurous sex where the partner is consistently trying to improve her game and learn new ways to pleasure her man and vice versa.

It should be so good at home it's going to be very hard for someone outside the house to beat wifey, because wifey took the time to know every square inch of you.

Sex is a great activity and important for bonding and healing in relationships.

We have great problems as men if the wife tries to sexually starve us, or lacks inititative because she figures she already hooked you, so you get scraps every so often.