Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What’s the best pu$$y you’ve had ?

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Broken homes that occur from cheating or broken homes that occur from sex? Personally I think a household and family should be INCLUSIVE of bunches of adventurous sex where the partner is consistently trying to improve her game and learn new ways to pleasure her man and vice versa.

It should be so good at home it's going to be very hard for someone outside the house to beat wifey, because wifey took the time to know every square inch of you.

Sex is a great activity and important for bonding and healing in relationships.

We have great problems as men if the wife tries to sexually starve us, or lacks inititative because she figures she already hooked you, so you get scraps every so often.
From casual sex where the man wants the woman as a penis massaging tool only.

Reaction score
YAboi said:
From casual sex where the man wants the woman as a penis massaging tool only.
So he impregnates someone he never cared about creating a single mom situation?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
Don't get me wrong it's a sweet activity but what about the broken homes that result from it? No one ever mentions that... Which is precisely why men become sex hungry/unable to think of more important things in the first place.

Your manipulating my question to go off on a tangent i am not interested in

I do not care about broken homes or broken families i just want to know what the best piece of pu$$y you have had was........ not the emotions that come with it

Women thrive off emotion but men should not care that’s part of the reason why society is so fvcked at the moment

Good replies otherwise :rockon:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
I do not care about broken homes or broken families i just want to know what the best piece of pu$$y you have had was........ not the emotions that come with it
Lmao It's a fun thread, don't know why some people refuse to answer the question. Lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about the best puzzy, but the best sex i ever had was with this chick around 2 years ago..

Man this girl would do absolutely anything and everything for me.. yes anything!!!

She would fuk another girl for me, fuk another guy for me, take part in 3sums, 4sums and more..

Take it in her ass, mouth and puzzy.. she would even drink my piss straight from my ****k!!!!

I could go on.. lets just say, she was filthy as fuk

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 23 year old nympho from about 2 years ago. Big tits, big ass, small in the waist, and cute face. Always wore nice lingerie. Sexy as hell. We'd fvck like endangered rabbits 4 times a night. She'd have a convulsing orgasm each time, we'd take a break, and then go at it again. After we slept the night, we'd start fvcking again in the morning. I fvcked that chick in every direction and in every hole. Too bad she was a slore and was getting other d1ck from more guys on OKC. Wouldn't have had a problem keeping her for a bit longer.

Also, any bytch that cries after sex is an ace in my books.