Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whaddya guys think of this...

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't talked to my ex in about 5 months. My Dad went to a funeral this weekend that happen to my ex gf's - ex husbands brother (he was shot).

My gf had a conversation with my Dad and mentioned she would stop by (my parents house) and see my Mom. I found that odd, because she never visited before. She lives about 45-50 min away. You think she's trying to fvck with my head.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think you're reading too much into this? Isn't it too early to jumping to these conclusions?

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, could be. to be quite honest, it's really not all that important. i'm not gonna change anything i do anyway.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just wanted to talk about ...nothing?

She could just be entertaining the thought about coming by...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's nothing man except a lot of talk.

Women talk a lot about this kind of sh#t.

Don't read anything into it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I think?

I think you ought to move on.

The biggest affliction on this board are guys trying to get ex back, wondering what ex is doing, strategizing against the ex (revenge or pleading to again get them back). My stomach is turning from all of it.

Look, most women aren't smart enough to know what they're doing or to strategize anything. They'll dump you if they have a bad hair day, get together with someone because it felt good at the time, go on a Carribean trip and get an STD and/or pregnant because it felt like the thing to do at the time. No rhyme or reason, so don't try to figure anyone out, especially an ex.

I think the DJ site needs to have an entire message board or articles on why obsessing about the ex is absolutely no good.

Move on.

* Thugo's post on pining for a woman five years married was the sickest AFC thing I've ever seen ... and I've done some pretty bad AFC things in the past.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had a nickle for every time...

...I needed a nickle.

Did you miss something? The hour long complaint details in the middle?

This post says:

"whaddya guys think of this...
I haven't talked to my ex in about 5 months.
...stuff
...words
You think she's trying to fvck with my head?"

Forest through the trees.
Why would she waste two turds on you after not talking to you for 5 months?:kick:

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just ignore the comment that was passed through your Dad. Don't let words mess you up - only actions have any meaning.

Make this a situation if she actually shows up at door - until then its just idle banter.