"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

We've heard it again and again

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
MAN I WISH I KNEW THIS STUFF WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

I've seen this many times on the forum, usually from older mature DJs. Even myself, I wish I knew this stuff when I was in high school.

OK, lets say I did know this stuff in high school. Wouldn't my worst mistake in the world would be not to act on it.

Guess what young juans, we got plenty of good sh*t here. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? I not just talking about women here. There is a lot things here to help you become the best verison of yourself.

Its common to see this line after a DJ post some kind of sucess. Which means I went out and did something, and found out that it is really easy. Sh1t, f*ck, why did I even hesistate.

Have you ever been scared to do something. Lets say ride a rollercoster. I've had, but went ahead a did it, even though I was scared. (I think they call that being brave.) Got on, knees were shaking, almost threw up before it even got started. Well, when I left, I rode that thing at least 4 times.


Ask yourself this, would you go to college for 4 years and not go out and get a job when your done?

This site is a blessing, some will never get the chance to explore this stuff like this and will go through life miseriable.

Some of you guys know this stuff and are still chossing to be miseriable, then risk being happy.

Tick tock, tick tock, time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It will not wait for you. SO how will your journey be?

Quit existing and start living.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to High School Forum.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I live every day like its the last day of my life.

I know your not talking about people like me, but i'd figure i'd comment.

This site has changed who i am, its change how i acted, its changed i think, it changed how i talk to people.

Most of all it changed how i think of myself, and that changed me.

The man i am today is nothing compared to who i was 3 years ago. I was shy, meek and outspoken. Now i'm outgoing, courageous, and always heard.

Just some inspiration to those who are strarting the best journey you'll ever take.

:D

--Vincent
 

Finch

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Great post.

I guess the only logical explanation for those people who still are miserable even though they know exactly how to change is that they're too scared to change.

When you're so unsure of yourself and have never had confidence in your abilities before it's difficult to just flip a switch.

I mean face it.. sometimes when you're told EXACTLY what to do and it's proven to work.. you're still apprehensive about doing some things.

Luckily I've been able to establish some new confidence but I still find myself in awkward situations feeling scared to make a move. It's just a human reaction.

You gotta build yourself up from the ground up. Start small.. flirting with girls, meeting new people, improving your self image to the bigger stuff like getting numbers and dates.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Finch
You gotta build yourself up from the ground up. Start small.. flirting with girls, meeting new people, improving your self image to the bigger stuff like getting numbers and dates.
Just rambling, but starting small doens't always work to your advantage. Think about dipping your feet into a pool. When you find out it can be cold you start to think of the adverse effects (like bein freezing) and never go in or start to anticipate. On the other hand, when you just jump straight in you get that initial shock where you can't even breathe but you readjust and it becomes the norm, and when you get outta the water it feels unnatural.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Doesn't matter how you get there as long as your trying. Hopefully you get to the same place, being a DJ.

As for jumping in the pool. I can still remember my first cold approach. She was hot as hell. Got the digits, waited a week, got a date. Totally blew it. Learned a lot.

There is NO SUBSTITUTION FOR EXPERIENCE. So wheather your approaching hot babes or going hoggin, your getting good practice.
 
Top