Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Western society driving men to male equivalent of menopause

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears Western society is driving men into a male equivalent of age-induced infertility. Women these days are clamoring for "equality" in most matters, and one such example is selecting a mate that is not significantly older than them. I feel this will, over time, wipe out the need for men to be fertile in their mid to later years.
In essence, western culture is attempting to create more " equality" by ceasing the need for men to be able to reproduce in later years...

Men routinely married/mated with much younger women until the middle half of of the 1900s, but that is no longer commonplace in the West.

Do any of you observe this?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This is only common place in the West, and anyone that knows anything about the world can tell you, the West is fvcked. Men still routinely marry much younger women in the 3rd world and the solution to the problem is simple, abandon western women and find your girl in the 3rd world and bring her back to the 1st.

No she won't change, that's a myth. She will stay the same with the same values as she had in the 3rd world, so CHOOSE WISELY.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His source was himself. He said he has friends up in Canada and witnessed the demasculized male first hand. It sounds like from an outside report that they are further along in third wave feminism than America. However many American households and husband wife relations are the same way.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Samspade, if you are looking for a news or science article i don't have one. I base this off my observation and training as a scientist.

I am convinced evolution and natural selection will (in the long run) have serious consequences for men if this holds up

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only common place in the West, and anyone that knows anything about the world can tell you, the West is fvcked. Men still routinely marry much younger women in the 3rd world and the solution to the problem is simple, abandon western women and find your girl in the 3rd world and bring her back to the 1st.

No she won't change, that's a myth. She will stay the same with the same values as she had in the 3rd world, so CHOOSE WISELY.
LiveFreeX, I agree. I have had so many pleasant encounters with nonWestern women, in fact i am currently talking to an 18 year old that was born in the US but raised in Mexico.

Western society is degenerating on several levels, this is something that took me long to realize

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Samspade, if you are looking for a news or science article i don't have one. I base this off my observation and training as a scientist.

I am convinced evolution and natural selection will (in the long run) have serious consequences for men if this holds up
Ah, gotcha. Well western men have no doubt been feminized. Who knows, there could come a time when sex and reproduction are almost completely separate - that is everything's frozen and selected in advanced. Sounds chilling but could happen. Factor in sex bots and who knows what direction "evolution" takes us.

This is just a notion, not a fact, but maybe evolution is whatever it is, not what we want it to be. Whatever direction it goes is what matters, not what we think is "fittest." Because obviously if what we think is fittest dies out, it's not fittest. Just an observation, I could be wrong.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this is insight to the future:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man that video is creepy. Can you imagine if we encounter an alien civilization of feminist Angler Fish... or maybe they're already colonizing the planet in secret.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are studies which show that life habists of a man influence his hormones level, honestly I can relate.

Take two men, the first one live in a masculine country like russia where he can live according to his instinct, chase women openly and deal with violent men in violent ways.

Then take a guy living in sweden who has to keep his mouth shut if some "new european" piss him off in his own land, he cant even chase pvssy without the risk of being called creepy or sued so he mostly turn a nice guy.

Do you think those conditions have no impact on his testosterone levels? not only because of the strees but because the brain understand which is the most adeguate way to behave there so he change the hormone setting to match it the necessary behaviour.

I experienced something myself, spent most of my life in a medium-upper class environment, be nice to people dont be rude, do not pick up provocations, nice guys let it go instead or fighting back, respect women no matter what and so on, you know what I mean.

Then after high school I made different choices, lifting weights, training martial arts, picking up provocation and letting it escalate, physical confrontations are an option, if I like a woman I try to pick her up if she doesnt like me its fine, if she mocks me or laught at me I shout at her or lock her to the wall while mocking her back and so on.

Im not kidding but never had a decent beard or libido in my teens or early 20s, now I have thick facial hair, rock hard erections and a totally different muscular frame.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Fuggit...

Let it all go down in flames and we will start anew.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in the West, the culture is very youth based, so there may be something to this. Having said that, my personal experience as an older man is that I can attract women much younger than myself, so I guess I don't really see it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my personal experience as an older man is that I can attract women much younger than myself, so I guess I don't really see it.
I agree with this.

Also, most single women I encounter seem eager to meet "men" regardless of their age.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score

but that depends on her upbringing. You can't just assume all women from third world countries are good. Even in China a woman from the country side is different than one from va big city.

For example many city girls are good diggersn

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I can only speak from my experience, considering I married one from the country side. There are plenty of ghettos and poor places in the big cities aswell where alot of women live hand to mouth.

The human race will NOT wipe itself from the Earth but likely the American 'race' will.

U

user43770

The human race will NOT wipe itself from the Earth but likely the American 'race' will.
Overpopulation and nuclear weapons. You think oil is a hot commodity, wait until there is a shortage of food.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
All bullsh1t that American TV and American elites want you to believe, food shortage is so stupid, there is so much food available in the world, do you know how much food is wasted every single day? Just in America alone you could feed most of the world on what is thrown into the rubbish. You fvckin fat american slobs could cut your consumption in half and feed all of China. How do you people think that we survived BOTH ice ages? Yes there were TWO and yes the human race made it across both.

Over population? How fvckin retarded, in the mountains of California you could fit the entirety of the human race. Overpop is only ever a problem if everyone runs into the major cities, most of the world's overpop problems could be solved if people would explore new frontiers... but instead everyone runs to the city to make quick money. This can all be regulated away.

Oil? Please, the only reason we haven't switched is MONEY. There are solutions to problems everywhere and untapped resources in every corner of the world. We JUST started using oil to power our cities less than 150 years ago simply because the technology didn't exist. If you think we are going to be using oil to power our cities two hundred years from now, you are an idiot. There is a ton of new technology that is just on the horizon and we haven't implemented it yet because Americans want to drive F150 pickup trucks instead of hydrogen fuel'd minis.

Antibiotic resistant superbugs? Whatever, they just found a type of Indian clay that kills them. All things are cured with time, research and experimentation. The sky isn't falling and the human race will press on as it has always done in the over 50,000 years that we have managed to get organized as a civilization. The black plague reduced the population significantly and ta-da, people grew resistant to that type of bacteria. Everything, even Ebola will be abolished in the next couple hundred years with the march of medical science. It was only a few hundred years ago that the FLU or a tiny infection could kill a man, now we pop a pill and its instantly gone. Our population will bounce back in two or three generations if need be. There will never be a shortage of people.

Pollution and BSP-A? A jap has started building robot pollution scour nets that will roam the oceans and collect plastic pieces to later be recycled into new resources. 200 years from now, pollution will be a relic of the past.

If you think the human race is on its way to destruction, you are a fcking retard and likely on your own personal path to destruction. Unfortunately there is no doomsday which can destroy us, not a meteor, not a bomb, nothing, we will be here forever, we will adapt and infest the entire universe, so stop using it as an excuse to spin plates and bang crap women, take some responsibility for yourself and your life. We are here for the long run.

Last edited:

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
I can only speak from my experience, considering I married one from the country side. There are plenty of ghettos and poor places in the big cities aswell where alot of women live hand to mouth.

I think only those brainwashed by far left Marxist ideologies will self destruct. There are plenty of people who don't conform to these ideologies.