Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Western Civilization Is Doomed

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I would rather stroke my c0ck raw than allow it to come within 100 yards of her.

Literally the kind of woman I would give money to for her to keep her clothes on because once you see certain things you just can't unsee them.

If there is such a thing as a -1 that would be her rating for me.

Serenity

Reaction score
Western civilization is doomed because a landwhale is delusional? I'm pretty grateful she doesn't represent the majority of society, I'm grateful that these people are actually a minority in real life.

The only way they're equal despite being fewer is by total body mass.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd figure out a way to suck my own dihk before I ever let her see my schitt half limp.

Maybe she meant she rated herself 8 tons.... looks about right? Benefit of the doubt. Fat whale needs all she can get.

Anom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeeeeeeeesus... her arms are roughly bigger than her head. The chick next to her probably had to move her chair much farther away than it was originally so she could have more room. I hate this convoluted "body positivity"/"fat acceptance" stuff.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western civilization is doomed because a landwhale is delusional? I'm pretty grateful she doesn't represent the majority of society, I'm grateful that these people are actually a minority in real life.

The only way they're equal despite being fewer is by total body mass.
What makes you think she is a minority?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chads on this board do not like her? Where is she getting validated from then? Its always the guys inflating her value to an 8. What chads are dating her?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chads on this board do not like her? Where is she getting validated from then? Its always the guys inflating her value to an 8. What chads are dating her?
Not me. You?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me. You?
Now you are calling me a chad now, lol! She wont get validation from the likes of me, she is after people like you to boost her ego so she can say she is an 8.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the majority of women doesn't look like that, do you have eyes?
Did I really hear you say, as a rebuttal, only a minority of women, are fat? In fact there are more fat women now then before because more are thinking like her. Guys have to self improve like crazy while a woman can do nothing, look like her, and still get so much male validation online that she can say she is an 8. So yeah, there are more fat women who think like her.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Jeeeeeeeesus... her arms are roughly bigger than her head. The chick next to her probably had to move her chair much farther away than it was originally so she could have more room. I hate this convoluted "body positivity"/"fat acceptance" stuff.
She is the woman who gets offended the airline makes her buy another seat when she is actually taking up the whole row by herself.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not an 8. That's the picture of a 1. She's the lowest value SMV woman out there.
Her actual value is 1. Her perceived value, due to feminism, social medias, tinder, onlyfans, chads pump and dump and desperate normies breaking their dry spells would be spot on.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely with the coming of ozempic these creatures will not be with us in such form for long…you’d hope.