Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

West ham striker dating recent single mom celeb Dani Dyer

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont think I can get more disappointed in men, but Dani Dyer (who was on love island), she has an 8 month old with a guy in prison.

And west hams young striker Jarrod Bowen is dating her.

I cant believe these guys dont have red pill advisors?

Men are pathetic....

this guy could literally pick any woman he wants, and he wants to be seen pushing some other guys org*sm around.

Its disgusting

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a “pretend relationship”. What I mean is he’s just going along with it for a few months to get some regular sex and then dump her after so many months (usually 3-7). I see this a lot actually, a guy will date a single mom for a short while and she might think it’s long term but he’s got no plans for long term. Then when he dumps her she pines over him for a long time while super simps that have no options try their best with her but she isn’t interested.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a “pretend relationship”. What I mean is he’s just going along with it for a few months to get some regular sex and then dump her after so many months (usually 3-7). I see this a lot actually, a guy will date a single mom for a short while and she might think it’s long term but he’s got no plans for long term. Then when he dumps her she pines over him for a long time while super simps that have no options try their best with her but she isn’t interested.
“Alpha Widowed?”

I find it funny Vivica Fox still tries to claim 50 cent. These women get messed up for life.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Alpha Widowed?”

I find it funny Vivica Fox still tries to claim 50 cent. These women get messed up for life.
They get messed up from their own doing. No sympathy for them. You become an alpha widow by choice, not by bad luck.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you, but within reason this guy should be able to select 50 women an hour for sex. hes west hams striker.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you, but within reason this guy should be able to select 50 women an hour for sex. hes west hams striker.
Who’s to say he doesn’t have them on the side? Or maybe he knows he can get them whenever he wants. I honestly don’t know why he’s staying with her longer than a hookup.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They shouldn’t be dating at all. Women are not qualified to make sound mating choices. Should go back to arranged marriages.
They still wouldn’t be happy with who they were picked to be with.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont think I can get more disappointed in men, but Dani Dyer (who was on love island), she has an 8 month old with a guy in prison.

Men are pathetic....

this guy could literally pick any woman he wants, and he wants to be seen pushing some other guys org*sm around.

Its disgusting
Football players aren't the brightest sparks usually.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men are pathetic....

Its disgusting
The source of your disappointment lies in the fact that society puts athletes and celebrities on a pedestal. In reality, most of those people are worthless trash. Why would a football player be any less likely to be a chump than your average plumber or mechanic?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The source of your disappointment lies in the fact that society puts athletes and celebrities on a pedestal. In reality, most of those people are worthless trash. Why would a football player be any less likely to be a chump than your average plumber or mechanic?
with all that money floating around, and we discuss Abundance on here all the time?

yet he takes on a toddler of another man. who is even in prison LOL

its literally a red pill story stereotype

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men are pathetic....

Its disgusting
I keep saying it. You can be rich and famous and still be a simp.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my point is, we all know how fickle women are thinking they have abundance.

you would think a male star would have true abundance and be fickle as hell, clearly not

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another (ex) footballer and good looking chap, Jamie Redknapp (now a tv pundit) has just married a woman 10 years younger than him that has 4 kids from previous marriage.

They met August 2020 and apparently due to have their own child next month...

Wow jeez. She's divorced and has 4 kids with a hedge fund manager with a networth exceeding £80m, sounds like she's set for life at least.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are expecting twins now as well haha.

To answer your question, her dad is Danny Dyer (famous/millionaire), she's also a millionaire, prob a lot safer joining a famous rich family than a model who doesn't have a pot to piss in. Pretty sure the Dyer's fame/connections were a draw for Bowen.

I do agree with you though.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men are pathetic....

Its disgusting
That's because famous men have even less game than the average men. Why would such a man learn game when he never had to? Just his name and credentials are enough to have an infinite stream of women floating his way.

Combine this with a woman that actually does have game, and it almost an unfair contest of love.

In every day life this happens all the time because these types of women are assertive. They chase the men they want and have the ability to lock him down.

People underestimate how much energy a woman will put in trying to lock a man down. Sometimes a man is nothing but a puppet on a string fulfilling her fantasy life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why do you care what someone else is doing so much?

If he is happy and she is happy then good for them.

Are you the Dating Police?

They are expecting twins I see also

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care what someone else is doing so much?

If he is happy and she is happy then good for them.

Are you the Dating Police?

They are expecting twins I see also
why are you on this forum? Same difference.

I get dissapointed in the state of men, and to top it off shes tied him down with twins,

in the words of Kevin Samuels you couldnt make this sh*t up