"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

WesCott's journey.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
Note : this post contains many of the same ideas as my other, however it they are elaborated.

This is my story, hope it inspires you.

Back in the day I was your stereotypical nerd. Bowl cut, glasses, interested in science, hell, I even had the pens in my top pocket, ready to make notes!. The kids at school took great delight in insulting me as they passed.
As the years passed I decided that I needed to change something about myself in order to avoid further misery. I cut my hair, looked after my teeth and general appearance. The insults died away and I became happier. However, I realised something was missing. Women.
I joined this site in 2002, under a pseudonym, and spent the whole time looking for the “magic elixir” or “golden script” that would enable me to talk to, and bed any woman that I chose.
After trolling through countless posts I found nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Discovery #1
There is no “golden scroll” that enables you to gain miss wonderful.

Women never found me ugly, but there seemed to be a continuing theme, as one woman put it “ you’d be nice looking, if you weren’t such a wimp”. Since she phrased it so nicely, I joined a gym and bulked up. Still, now that I was no uglier than any other boy, women were not interested! I being very analytical, watched the other boys (jerks) in their pursuits of women. Alas, I could not find a common theme, no scientific pattern!

Discovery #2
“Seduction” is not a science, there are no constants that appear in every pick-up.

I came to the conclusion that perhaps it was my persona that need working on. Therefore I looked up everything I could find about conversations, Neg-hits, C+F and speed seduction. Memorising patterns, whole conversations and the like. “Ah-ha,” I said to myself, “now I have the knowledge, no woman will be able to resist me”. I picked my target, her name was Francis, and laid down my “game”, to my ultimate surprise, Francis was interested, but my conversation still seemed to lack!, but what more could I do? I had memorised every thing from “conversation 101” and “conversation to her heart”. It was at this time that discovery #3 hit me………


Discovery #3
You can stay on SoSuave.Net for 3 years, absorbing every post that you come across, like some huge seducing sponge, but until you go out and gain EXPERIENCE you might as well still be in your AFC days. Don’t formulate a plan for god’ sake, “when she says X, I shall reply with Y”, it doesn’t work.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
Part 2.....

The best DJ I ever came across on here (and shall remain nameless) gave me the best piece of advice, when I asked what he talked about with women. “Get woman?” he replied, “I use my instinct”.

Discovery #4
Listen to you instinct. It’s usually right. Don’t fluff talk. Walk off, come back later.

However, one thing was STILL lacking, I wasn’t a man. And who should help me out of this hole? Pook. Who else? I read “secret of the Jerk”, and realised that I should be sexual, rather than hiding it. In short I should be a man

Discovery #5
BE A MAN

To round off this post, getting to where you want to be in life takes determination, drive and dedication. Self improvement is dammed hard work, but the results far outweigh any misgivings you have now. Good luck, and happy hunting.

NOTE: I had this problem, friends getting in the way. The best advice I can give you in this situation, is cut them out. Move away.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Deja-vu.
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
wes i seen your other post and i have to say me and you were alot alike with our pasts....and our lives are similar today...it seems as though when we both thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel...we turned on our flashlights. and found the truth to why our love lifes were so bleak.

props to wes
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
Yeah. it didn't take me long to discover seduction is about, what you have on the inside, and how you can improve it. Not about getting it right, all the time.
 

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
I'm still pushing the message. So BUMP
 
Top