Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Were your BPDs tatooed, pierced or ornamented in any ways?

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems there is a close relation between physical ornamentations and BPD. What's your experiences?

ALL the BPDs I know are tatooed, either on their back or have piercings at body parts other than the ears. I had one of my BPDs who hated tatoos and despised tatooed women but had a huge piercing in her belly. If only I had known...

That is explained because it distracts them from their emotional anguish and pain, pretty much like cutting their skin or coloring books. It also creates superficial feminity that does not exist genuinely in them.

That + too much care of her apparence and health, skin cuts or scars, might be huge red flags, for me at least, for the next encounters with women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My BPD girl was covered in sh!tty amateur tats, done by ghetto morons who were typically doing it for free as a way to hit on her.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sh!tty amateur tats
I think its more this type you have to be wary of. Tats are fairly common these days so I don't really like to class every girl with a few tats as a bpd. I see where your coming from though.

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine has. When we started dating she had one in her lower back , with the initials of a past boyfriend and hers (I know, big red flag, but I was too young and stupid) then, when we were about to get married, that one was covered with an ornamented skull. Later, when our kids born, she got another in her left wrist with the birth dates of the children. Then we got divorced becaused she started banging some guy that she had met on twitter. Maybe she banged a lot of men while we were married but I'll never know that for sure. She met her current boyfriend also on twitter. She also went through cosmetic surgery after the pregnancies, maybe another trait of low quality.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, I have a FwB who has cheapish tattoos and dyes her hair alot... she may be slightly crazy but I genuinely like her. I mean, don't you like a touch of crazy sometimes?

Of course, she could never by my girlfriend.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she had a few tattoos, dyed hair, belly ring, and other piercings, an armada of beauty products and the most ridiculous green eyes ever.

Good riddance. I feel bad for the person who has to deal with her now.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, I have a FwB who has cheapish tattoos and dyes her hair alot... she may be slightly crazy but I genuinely like her. I mean, don't you like a touch of crazy sometimes?

Of course, she could never by my girlfriend.
I would welcome a sane girl. I have had as much crazy as I can stand.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos - nothing special but had two.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated a therapist with many large tattoos. I nexted her about two weeks ago. She texted me yesterday wanting to go out today. I said no maybe another time. She has issues I just don't know what they are....yet..

esev8

Banned
Reaction score
I have dated a therapist with many large tattoos. I nexted her about two weeks ago. She texted me yesterday wanting to go out today. I said no maybe another time. She has issues I just don't know what they are....yet..
LOOL nice one!!
I agree I have met a few BPDs with tattoos but now tattoos are so common it´s hard to categorize but if she has plenty of big tats it´s a good warning sign!
I also love girls that have a tattoo over their ass I think a girl that gets one only there loves to fvck you can´t go wrong on this one! tribal-butterfly-lower-back-tattoo.jpg

logicallefty

Reaction score
I like to shoot my load on a woman's tramp stamp like the one shown above.. Then take my finger and spread my goop around over the tat in the same shape as the tat. Practicing my tracing skills for next time I take an art class.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl I fvcked with a big tramp stamp, the tat was her husband's name, lol. She had left him and gotten her own place, but they were not divorced yet.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would welcome a sane girl. I have had as much crazy as I can stand.
I hear you. When I first met her she was kind of a tough nut. Basically I dumped her and call her for sex every now and then. She's suprisingly mature about it and never gives me any sh1t at all. Never expected it to go down like that. Pretty sure she's not really BPD after all.

What can I say, I like the playful fight. Maybe once a month, I invite the crazy into my house.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be so nice if all the BPD bltches were labeled with tats.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score

Looks can be deceiving. Thats why you have regular pretty girl next door type with a sweet smile turn into a crazy raging kunt.

Then you can have some tatted up stripper who has a heart of gold and is down to earth and not psycho.

These are extreme examples but nature also has its exceptions to commonalities that occur

logicallefty

Reaction score
It'd be so nice if all the BPD bltches were labeled with tats.
When that starts happening I am buying 100% of the stock shares in the biggest tat ink maker out there. That gonna be a lot of fvcking inking going on...