"We're through"

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try a little experiment the next time you are sick or something didn't quite go as planned.

If a chick asks you about it (any woman, your mother, a colleague, a friend even) just say "Ahhh, it's nothing, I can handle anything."

You might think they will laugh at you for being so over-the-top macho or whatever, but what they actually do is immediately burst out into a giggle like a 15 year old girl.

They love you so much for saying it this way. Women know they are emotional messes and can't handle it when they themselves get sick. What they want most from men is to be the rock, to be the stabilizer, to balance out their lack of control, to be the strong one when sh1t is hitting the fan.

If you are man who can handle anything, you are what they are looking for. If you are weak and sickly and get depressed over little things and lose your temper over a little post, then you are not what they are looking for.

I hope you understand what I am saying. Try the experiment yourself and see the results.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JustDoItAlways said:
Try a little experiment the next time you are sick or something didn't quite go as planned.

If a chick asks you about it (any woman, your mother, a colleague, a friend even) just say "Ahhh, it's nothing, I can handle anything."

You might think they will laugh at you for being so over-the-top macho or whatever, but what they actually do is immediately burst out into a giggle like a 15 year old girl.

They love you so much for saying it this way. Women know they are emotional messes and can't handle it when they themselves get sick. What they want most from men is to be the rock, to be the stabilizer, to balance out their lack of control, to be the strong one when sh1t is hitting the fan.

If you are man who can handle anything, you are what they are looking for. If you are weak and sickly and get depressed over little things and lose your temper over a little post, then you are not what they are looking for.

I hope you understand what I am saying. Try the experiment yourself and see the results.
I hear what you're saying, and I guess I agree to an extent, but honestly, it's not like I whine all the time. Not feeling well doesn't equate with being weak. I'm a huge guy, and I normally don't have to prove my masculinity to anyone.

But at least you were intelligent enough to make your claim in a well thought out manner.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trojan said:
Why you always talking about my penis? And now your bringing up gay chit.

And no you didn't tell her to fvck off u dumbfvck, last thing you said was

Quit crying, grow some nuts and quit saying "I need help with my relationship." AFC trying to act tough online. You ever talked to me like that in real life I'd knock your homo ignorant azz out.

LOL...I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT SHYT TO MY FACE. KNOCK ME OUT??? AGAIN FAGGOT, ANY FVCKING TIME.

AND THE OFFER STANDS, I'LL PAY YOUR FVCKING AIRFARE HERE.

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME PVSSY. COME ON BYTCH...IM BEGGING YOU TO

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trojan said:
You ever talked to me like that in real life I'd knock your homo ignorant azz out.
IIRC he's a pretty big dude :woo:

She's apologizing because she realized she made a mistake...see how willing she is to make up for it- then decide if she's a keeper or not. If you weren't feeling good and she blew up in your face that isn't a good sign at all. This probably won't be a lasting relationship so you might as well get whatever else you can out of it.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
IIRC he's a pretty big dude :woo:

She's apologizing because she realized she made a mistake...see how willing she is to make up for it- then decide if she's a keeper or not. If you weren't feeling good and she blew up in your face that isn't a good sign at all. This probably won't be a lasting relationship so you might as well get whatever else you can out of it.
Thanks for the advice obie....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down you two internet rambos....

This is honestly the worst online smack I've seen in a long time.

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT SHYT TO MY FACE. KNOCK ME OUT??? AGAIN FAGGOT, ANY FVCKING TIME.

:yawn:

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

:yawn:
I just invited him to come beat my ass. He was the shyt talker.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg said:

This guys a fvcking moron. Mr_Itake_itall_inmyazz all I heard in your original post was wah, wah, wah. She dumped you cause you were acting like a fvcking chump. You got two problems, your trying to talk smack to me & your g/f punks you & controls your relationship. I suggest you worry about the latter.

Reaction score
trojan is right, you are a chump, she clearly doesnt respect you

pay me the airfare and i'll go and kick your ass for real find me a place to stay for a couple of weeks too so i can beat you everyday and visit the city

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
trojan is right, you are a chump, she clearly doesnt respect you

pay me the airfare and i'll go and kick your ass for real find me a place to stay for a couple of weeks too so i can beat you everyday and visit the city
Any fvcking time pedro....i guess you're sticking up for your boyfriend?

Like I told your butt buddy, private message me...quit bringing it on the forum..

I love these fags, big shyt talkers hiding behind their computer..I'll even pay both your airfares up here.

How come neither one of you pvssies has messaged me yet?

And like I said, neither of you can read, but then again, gay people aren't that smart. Especially taco bender gay people. Do you think they'll let you off from picking vegetables long enough to come here wet back? ...Not only will I pay your airfare, but I'll reimburse you your migrant wages too.

Come on fvckers....i'm waiting...

P.S. If it's too complicated for you to figure out how to private message someone on this board, you can contact me on Yahoo Messenger right here>>>>>>http://profiles.yahoo.com/marine_sergeant0311

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Any fvcking time pedro....i guess you're sticking up for your boyfriend?

Like I told your butt buddy, private message me...quit bringing it on the forum..

I love these fags, big shyt talkers hiding behind their computer..I'll even pay both your airfares up here.

How come neither one of you pvssies has messaged me yet?

And like I said, neither of you can read, but then again, gay people aren't that smart. Especially taco bender gay people. Do you think they'll let you off from picking vegetables long enough to come here wet back? ...Not only will I pay your airfare, but I'll reimburse you your migrant wages too.

Come on fvckers....i'm waiting...

P.S. If it's too complicated for you to figure out how to private message someone on this board, you can contact me on Yahoo Messenger right here>>>>>>http://profiles.yahoo.com/marine_sergeant0311
Noone is scared of your homo azz marines picture. What were you too stupid to go to college? Fvcking jarhead, this is probably jprjrjr. I don't wanna send you little messages back & forth. & I like your combacks, gay peole aren't smart & we can't read. I read jackazz you got dumped cause ur a fvcking chump. Then you come on here whinning about what you should do. Grow some nuts & act like a man. Now you already look like a moron so quit embarrasing yourself & let your thread die. Then you come and make racial insults cause you have nothing else to say. You'll probably get banned on this name too jprjrjr. Your a real douche bag aren't you.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trojan said:
Noone is scared of your homo azz marines picture. What were you too stupid to go to college? Fvcking jarhead, this is probably jprjrjr. I don't wanna send you little messages back & forth. & I like your combacks, gay peole aren't smart & we can't read. I read jackazz you got dumped cause ur a fvcking chump. Then you come on here whinning about what you should do. Grow some nuts & act like a man. Now you already look like a moron so quit embarrasing yourself & let your thread die. Then you come and make racial insults cause you have nothing else to say. You'll probably get banned on this name too jprjrjr. Your a real douche bag aren't you.
Yeah it's jprjrjr you ****ing wetback. I don't hide who I am.. It's my pic you fvcking fruitcake.

As for college, I have a Master's degree, and I'm going to Law School next fall. Why would you think that Marines don't go to college? We actually have to earn our way into college with intelligence. We don't get affirmative action help like you ignorant wet backs.
Obivously if you know me, you've been kicked off this board too.

Now quit ****ing stalling, and message me so you can come up here. I want you to come here before INS sends your illegal ass back to Mexico.

I showed my profile to make it easier for your punk ass to contact me.

Now quit changing the subject...if you wanted the thread to end, contact me in private *****. But you won't; you're just a little faggot who got called out when he was trying to act tough on the computer.

The offer still stands you fvcking pepper belly. Any time you think you can kick my ass, I'll pay your way here. You guys make threats, then you don't even have the balls to come back it up. And you talk about me not feeling well?

I apologize for this bullshty to the mods, but when these ass pirates come on here talking about being macho, yet can't back anything up beyond their computer, it pisses me off.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Yeah it's jprjrjr you ****ing wetback. I don't hide who I am.. It's my pic you fvcking fruitcake.

As for college, I have a Master's degree, and I'm going to Law School next fall. Why would you think that Marines don't go to college? We actually have to earn our way into college with intelligence. We don't get affirmative action help like you ignorant wet backs.

Now quit ****ing stalling, and message me so you can come up here. I want you to come here before INS sends your illegal ass back to Mexico.

Now quit changing the subject...if you wanted the thread to end, contact me in private *****. But you won't; you're just a little faggot who got called out when he was trying to act tough on the computer.

The offer still stands you fvcking pepper belly. Any time you think you can kick my ass, I'll pay your way here. You guys make threats, then you don't even have the balls to come back it up. And you talk about me not feeling well?

I apologize for this bullshty to the mods, but when these ass pirates come on here talking about being macho, yet can't back anything up beyond their computer, it pisses me off.
Your too ignorant to have a masters degree & too retarded to go to law school. You act like a jackazz on these boards & are minutes away from getting banned AGAIN. If I knew it was you I wouldn't have even responded to your 1st ignorant response. Just stop. Quit. If you want the last word go ahead but I'm done with you. & you might need something else to try & talk about since I'm not mexican or have a latino bone in my body.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Women shouldn't be at a club without their man - period!!
Why is this? I don't care what they do in the club. If it turns out she does something scandalous or goes home with another guy, well that's why I'm seeing more then one girl isn't it? If a girl wants to explore other options I have no problem cutting them loose to do such. We're not joined at the hip and they have everyright to do whatever they want and I the same.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mr_knowit_all said:
Well, the reason I wanted her to come with me, was because I truly wasn't feeling well, and I thought it was kinda shytty that she'd want to be with her friends and not with me.

Im totally not controlling, but there is a standard of decency.

This is straight out of the One-itus book of cling. You should have told her to have a great time and taken the ride home with her friend. You say the right thing but your actions say the exact opposite. Practice what you preach.

And to clarify, yes you are controlling. Being a clingy b!tch says that all too well.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This is straight out of the One-itus book of cling. You should have told her to have a great time and taken the ride home with her friend. You say the right thing but your actions say the exact opposite. Practice what you preach.

And to clarify, yes you are controlling. Being a clingy b!tch says that all too well.
Close Thread.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
LOL!

You're insecurity is showing again.

If you don't like the advice given, don't ask for it.

No wonder your woman left you. She probably f***ed some other guy(s) last night who aren't so insecure and tempermental.

Just remember the next time you kiss her, some other dude's load was in her mouth. LOL!

Regardless, you won't be around here much longer anyways.

Mr_knowit_all said:

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
I nominate this thread for best "SHYT TALKING THREAD OF 2006 AWARD!" :rockon: This is so funny! Well anyways ya I kinda agree with most of the ppl, u should have just told her to have a fun time with her friends and drove home. Why? cuz it shows that you aren't clingy and that you trust her and is confident enough to leave her alone while other guys are around her.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:

affirmative action helps out white women. that is who it benefits the most. you make all these claims about some other dude trying to act tuff on the computer, but you have to realise, by saying that, that you are doing the exact same thing. are you going to fight everyone who says something you dont like?

i think that is the problem with your relationship and it shows through in your actions. be easy.

Reaction score
you fukin racist piece of chit, just to let you know i aint mexican-american, i live in mexico.

you are hating on Ese´s cuz your Mom is fukin a mexican, your girl is cheating on you with a mexican taking a donkey-size **** in the ass

you act like a biotch , your girl doesnt even respect you lmao

you say you have a masters degree and going to law school and chit, and you dont even know how to handle a ***** that is fukin the whole click of Ese's

if you are in a club and you dont feel very well... wtf you pu.ssy , if you dont feel good then take the pain like a man, dont act a sissy biotch, you have to watch 24/7 your hoe cuz there are mexicans everywhere and she'll take a big burrito anyday rather than your small taquito

in that profile of yours you look like a douche bag maybe thats why your girl is cheating on you, she rather have a hard looking mexican gangster, i'll beat your ass anyday, fukin homo