Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on the date tonight from the chick on Bumble. Post date report.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up on my previous post. The lady was 43 so 3 years older than me. I must say she was a lot better looking than her two profile photos. Looked young for her age and skinny too. profile listed 5-4 but seemed more like 5-2. Think of Carrie Underwood her body and build frame VERY similar size. Petite and in decent shape for her age and good teeth. Anyway, I'd rate her a 7 for someone post wall. Not super hot, but hot anyway.

Lasted almost 90 minutes we walked the beach like half my each way then went on the pier for awhile. I didn't eat all day, but the wait time was nearly 90 minutes at 8pm! She said she'd sit while i got a bite to eat. She already ate cause it was so late we met but offered to stick around.

Anyway, her demeanor was very shy sounding, just like her conversations on bumble. It was like a 15 year old girl just starting to date boys. She's down here staying with a friend for a few weeks checking the area out but complaining about the house prices. Has a degree in sociology and political science and does some remote work but is thinking about going back to school to get an associates degree in nursing. That sounds odd for someone at 43 soon to be 44 to do that. Almost like she had mild form as Aspergers because she was very shy.

Anyway, while we were walking she said thanks for being normal compared to the other interactions she's had on the site. Otherwise she said she really hasnt met up with anyone on there because they're odd the people shes interacted with.

Don't know if I'll see her again. She goes back home in a week. She did mention her sister paid for her airline ticket. I gotta wonder if she's sort of a dead beat with baggage when I heard that. She did ask me if i take vacation this summer how long I'd be gone for and how far the drive is to where I might visit.

This is what I mean about OLD dates. "Most" of these broads there is just something off about these women, especially the hot ones who shouldn't be needing to use OLD. I was a lot more talkative than her. Kinda reminded me of someone who has poor social skills.

She does go to church a lot and doesn't drink, no kids and never married. She said drinking is bad for the liver. She didn't smile a lot, but as I said her in person interactions were dull just like her messages on bumble. Here is her profile btw.

Attachments

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So… she let you buy her dinner, show her around and entertain her one evening while she was visiting a friend. Were you looking for companionship or were you hoping to get some action?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So… she let you buy her dinner, show her around and entertain her one evening while she was visiting a friend. Were you looking for companionship or were you hoping to get some action?
No, we didn't do dinner! Wait was nearly 1.5 hours. I generally don't do dinner dates anyway. Date didn't cost me a dime. Well except gas and leaving work 90mins early. Might cost me $50 or so missing work and losing a sale though even though it was late in the day.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the combination of this girl being religious and her only being there a short while is not a good one. She'd take weeks to crack and it simply was never going to happen.

You knew beforehand that she didn't drink and she didn't want to give out her number. This was a low odds situation to begin with.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the combination of this girl being religious and her only being there a short while is not a good one. She'd take weeks to crack and it simply was never going to happen.

You knew beforehand that she didn't drink and she didn't want to give out her number. This was a low odds situation to begin with.
Touch to crack for sure. As you can see from her profile, very bland and boring profile. Do you think she has a damaged past, or just religious and sheltered all her life? Never drinks, never married, no kids, been going to churchs down here a lot and mentions church in messages too.

I'm Catholic but I don't let it consume my life 24/7. Nice person but very boring sounding and very vague. She was in healthy shape, cute face, nice teeth, skin so I dont think she's a recovering druggy, more shy, religious and sheltered I'm thinking.

She swiped right on me first and I happened to swipe on her back and that's how I matched. I don't have a large bio so she must have swiped on my based on my pic.

Seems she's the type many avoid on this site. Tough to crack, too much work to do.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touch to crack for sure. As you can see from her profile, very bland and boring profile. Do you think she has a damaged past, or just religious and sheltered all her life? Never drinks, never married, no kids, been going to churchs down here a lot and mentions church in messages too.

I'm Catholic but I don't let it consume my life 24/7. Nice person but very boring sounding and very vague. She was in healthy shape, cute face, nice teeth, skin so I dont think she's a recovering druggy, more shy, religious and sheltered I'm thinking.

She swiped right on me first and I happened to swipe on her back and that's how I matched. I don't have a large bio so she must have swiped on my based on my pic.

Seems she's the type many avoid on this site. Tough to crack, too much work to do.
She's prob a sheltered girl who's also had (to what her are) bad interactions so she's extra shy in this context.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's prob a sheltered girl who's also had (to what her are) bad interactions so she's extra shy in this context.
Correct. Especially about not wanting to give her number out. In the past when I used OLD never hardly had this issue. If they wanted to meet for a date they'd give their number out, sometimes blow up your phone too, like the one that texted me 6am to see if I was a morning guy.

OLD has just got so much worse since lockdown 2020. used to be there were a "few" decent women on there. Now the very few remaining hot women are f*cked.

This chick reminds me of a girl in high school. The girl was an HB9 one of the hottest in school, but super shy like this and no friends, no boyfriend and seemed a bit on the AS spectrum maybe.

Anyway, if she replied back I'm open to meeting again. At least it seems she's not seeing a ton of guys so the chances are better possibly with her. for 43 she's pretty young looking and cute. In my area that's impossible to find. I don't get her work situation though. Vague on that just said remote but then wants to go to community college nursing school. Was also borrowing her friends truck too.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if she was borrowing her friend's truck and you texted her saying that you parked far away, why didn't you have her give a ride back to your car to get some action?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Follow up on my previous post. The lady was 43 so 3 years older than me. I must say she was a lot better looking than her two profile photos. Looked young for her age and skinny too. profile listed 5-4 but seemed more like 5-2. Think of Carrie Underwood her body and build frame VERY similar size. Petite and in decent shape for her age and good teeth. Anyway, I'd rate her a 7 for someone post wall. Not super hot, but hot anyway.

Lasted almost 90 minutes we walked the beach like half my each way then went on the pier for awhile. I didn't eat all day, but the wait time was nearly 90 minutes at 8pm! She said she'd sit while i got a bite to eat. She already ate cause it was so late we met but offered to stick around.

Anyway, her demeanor was very shy sounding, just like her conversations on bumble. It was like a 15 year old girl just starting to date boys. She's down here staying with a friend for a few weeks checking the area out but complaining about the house prices. Has a degree in sociology and political science and does some remote work but is thinking about going back to school to get an associates degree in nursing. That sounds odd for someone at 43 soon to be 44 to do that. Almost like she had mild form as Aspergers because she was very shy.

Anyway, while we were walking she said thanks for being normal compared to the other interactions she's had on the site. Otherwise she said she really hasnt met up with anyone on there because they're odd the people shes interacted with.

Don't know if I'll see her again. She goes back home in a week. She did mention her sister paid for her airline ticket. I gotta wonder if she's sort of a dead beat with baggage when I heard that. She did ask me if i take vacation this summer how long I'd be gone for and how far the drive is to where I might visit.

This is what I mean about OLD dates. "Most" of these broads there is just something off about these women, especially the hot ones who shouldn't be needing to use OLD. I was a lot more talkative than her. Kinda reminded me of someone who has poor social skills.

She does go to church a lot and doesn't drink, no kids and never married. She said drinking is bad for the liver. She didn't smile a lot, but as I said her in person interactions were dull just like her messages on bumble. Here is her profile btw.
Doesn't sound this was an especially electrifying get-together, nonetheless it didn't come to an Audition--esque* conclusion either. That's cause for gratitude

*https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audition_(1999_film)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave does not give advice on older women, fat women, single mothers, or menopausal women.

Sosuave gives advice on hot, sexy, young women under 30 with 0 kids and 0 divorces.
Nuke him from orbit, just to be sure.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if she was borrowing her friend's truck and you texted her saying that you parked far away, why didn't you have her give a ride back to your car to get some action?
Actually, she wasn't parked that far from me at all. Same lot just next row over. I mean, I was parked far away from the pier because it was jammed packed, no parking close by.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave does not give advice on older women, fat women, single mothers, or menopausal women.

Sosuave gives advice on hot, sexy, young women under 30 with 0 kids and 0 divorces.
well, she fits 4 of the 5 you just mentioned lol. She also said she wasn't used to the sun living in Jersey and said how strong the sun is and asked me if I thought she looked tan and if her face looked red at all towards the end of the date.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think if OP if I remember correctly has taken time off "Gaming" and is getting back into it, it's not bad. I used to match with 40 year old women like this all the time on bumble, some looked waaaay better than women in their 20s cause they stayed fit however they weren't down to smash. Which is fine the problem is a lot of them have kids or work insane hours etc so logistics suck. Personally, If I deal with an older woman I vet for something casual as most want something serious, with older women I notice it's all or nothing. The ones that just wanna have fun don't play games and are some of the easiest ones to smash

I do think if OP was looking to smash then yeah this type of date ain't it but if he is getting back in the game this is a great warm up

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if OP if I remember correctly has taken time off "Gaming" and is getting back into it, it's not bad. I used to match with 40 year old women like this all the time on bumble, some looked waaaay better than women in their 20s cause they stayed fit however they weren't down to smash. Which is fine the problem is a lot of them have kids or work insane hours etc so logistics suck. Personally, If I deal with an older woman I vet for something casual as most want something serious, with older women I notice it's all or nothing. The ones that just wanna have fun don't play games and are some of the easiest ones to smash

I do think if OP was looking to smash then yeah this type of date ain't it but if he is getting back in the game this is a great warm up
She had no kids, never married. She just seemed odd.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. Especially about not wanting to give her number out. In the past when I used OLD never hardly had this issue. If they wanted to meet for a date they'd give their number out, sometimes blow up your phone too, like the one that texted me 6am to see if I was a morning guy.

OLD has just got so much worse since lockdown 2020. used to be there were a "few" decent women on there. Now the very few remaining hot women are f*cked.

This chick reminds me of a girl in high school. The girl was an HB9 one of the hottest in school, but super shy like this and no friends, no boyfriend and seemed a bit on the AS spectrum maybe.

Anyway, if she replied back I'm open to meeting again. At least it seems she's not seeing a ton of guys so the chances are better possibly with her. for 43 she's pretty young looking and cute. In my area that's impossible to find. I don't get her work situation though. Vague on that just said remote but then wants to go to community college nursing school. Was also borrowing her friends truck too.
Of course she's not seeing a ton of guys - SHE'S OVER 40! :rolleyes: She might be doing customer service work - it doesn't pay very well, and thus folks who do that should be living in really cheap locales, not SW FL.

I have a friend of mine that had fairly recently got married to a childless 50-something chick :eek::eek: (she had married but got divorced when she was 30, and didn't remarry). He had taken the attitude that he would date any woman that was not too chunky, and didn't have a problem with a single mommy (or a single granny in a few cases :eek::eek::eek::eek:), but they were strictly "situationships" in his mind, and when they wanted to "get serious", he would say that he wasn't interested in that. He was open to getting serious with a childless woman that had her sheet together, and that what's ended up happening.

The point is that I think that there are so few non-single-daddy men interested in chicks at this stage of life (i.e., they are interested in a "Brady Bunch" :rolleyes:) that a man that is respectable doesn't have to get with a single mommy. And as well, I think that just like men, childless women don't want to get with a single daddy. biggoal I_have_BDE is basically aging into a cohort of women that will treat him right. (I think another reason is that the swell of Millennial women are outcompeting their older Gen-X sisters on youth alone.)

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some Christian women who have no kids, never married heck I knew one who was virgin until she was 27
So yes some of them can be socially awkward
She was very awkward. This is what I mean. Any cute lady on old I've met has some kind of baggage or something wrong with them. I guess like others say if they pretty and on old they have some kind of issue that drives men away irl. 14 or 15 year old girls going on a date for the first time describes what she was like. Her messages on bumble seemed awkward too.

Might have had very strict christinan parents.

I found it odd she was waiting to go home until after her sister got back from vacation because she was buying her plane ticket back home. Does that scream broke?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she's not seeing a ton of guys - SHE'S OVER 40! :rolleyes: She might be doing customer service work - it doesn't pay very well, and thus folks who do that should be living in really cheap locales, not SW FL.

I have a friend of mine that had fairly recently got married to a childless 50-something chick :eek::eek: (she had married but got divorced when she was 30, and didn't remarry). He had taken the attitude that he would date any woman that was not too chunky, and didn't have a problem with a single mommy (or a single granny in a few cases :eek::eek::eek::eek:), but they were strictly "situationships" in his mind, and when they wanted to "get serious", he would say that he wasn't interested in that. He was open to getting serious with a childless woman that had her sheet together, and that what's ended up happening.

The point is that I think that there are so few non-single-daddy men interested in chicks at this stage of life (i.e., they are interested in a "Brady Bunch" :rolleyes:) that a man that is respectable doesn't have to get with a single mommy. And as well, I think that just like men, childless women don't want to get with a single daddy. biggoal I_have_BDE is basically aging into a cohort of women that will treat him right. (I think another reason is that the swell of Millennial women are outcompeting their older Gen-X sisters on youth alone.)
Cameron Diaz just had a child at 51! Wtf. I really think that's an issue too. My region has expensive housing but most of the jobs are crap. Hot young single women end up moving to Tampa or bigger cities after college. Aroubd here it's mostly service jobs unless you're in healthcare. Young people can't afford to live here. My case I inherited this house and house payments with taxes only 978 a month. Next year taxes and insurance will be going up. That's why I want to move and buy a house in cash but need to make sure not a place full of old people like here.

The house prices in a lot of parts of Florida are geared towards boomers, not working age young people. Wages don't match the house prices here.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cameron Diaz just had a child at 51! Wtf. I really think that's an issue too. My region has expensive housing but most of the jobs are crap. Hot young single women end up moving to Tampa or bigger cities after college. Aroubd here it's mostly service jobs unless you're in healthcare. Young people can't afford to live here. My case I inherited this house and house payments with taxes only 978 a month. Next year taxes and insurance will be going up. That's why I want to move and buy a house in cash but need to make sure not a place full of old people like here.

The house prices in a lot of parts of Florida are geared towards boomers, not working age young people. Wages don't match the house prices here.
Florida is going to continue to get worse as it has a lot of houses that are not built all that well, and the major hurricanes will continue to get worse & worse. I would only live on the coast if I had the house custom-built to be rock solid. And oh, Florida's limestone bedrock means that levees cannot be built to stem the water - as well as being the reason for all the sinkholes.

I think you need to get Aaron Clarey's book "Reconnaissance Man", which is about how men should go about picking a place to move to (ironically, Clarey used to consider St. Pete as his winter home).