Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on a solid 9 date from match tonight. But.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should never waffle around in indecision, not be overly concerned if a particular woman likes him or not.

If you think she might turn around, invite her to some activity. So what if she says no? If she says yes, expect and require better behavior out of her next time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP- the fact that you are already pedastalizing this ONE chick and already confused after just one date means your game is not that tight.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
A man should never waffle around in indecision, not be overly concerned if a particular woman likes him or not.

If you think she might turn around, invite her to some activity. So what if she says no? If she says yes, expect and require better behavior out of her next time.
I'm going to text her in the morning. Like I said the date wasn't terrible but really meh and such and she seems insecure and very very nervous. However, she is a hb9 and even though the prospects probably are not good I just want to give it a hail mary anyway. There is nothing to lose in it. Like I said she seems awkward and such. I don't want to put her on the spot or freak her out. But just a way to let her know I enjoyed meeting her the other night and gives her the hint that I like her, well you know I want to give it another chance and maybe see if her behavior has changed. I didn't like the snobby part of putting down my business though.

I mean, if there is a way to crack that snob shell I would do it though. One thing she has said in the text messages and such when I met her too is she doesn't like getting hit on, especially in public or at bars. Hence when I met her I didn't hit on her, compliment her on appearance and only mentioned jokingly about her cute smile when I was browsing the profiles.

Just how she is and that I worry about a wrong slip up and it offends her and lights out. The prospects IMO are not good but it's an HB9 so I want to somehow give it a shot. She's supposed to be up here next sat for some event for the gym she belongs to. I don't want to straight up ask her on a second date until after a few text messages. I think that might come on way too strong, especially with her and how the date was meh. IMO it mostly was on her part. She looked nervous the moment she stepped into the restaurant and looked antsey. When she made the comments about her girl friends pressuring her to sign up for match just to try and meet a goal of a couple people over the summer that got me thinking too. I do wonder if maybe she has a bit of social anxiety and she's trying to work on it. Again, just looking at her body language and voice patterns. Not wanting to be seeing in public down there and all.

I didn't text her back after the date right away or today because I'm trying to break her down mentally what's going on. Plus she looked nervous and I figured texting her too soon might rattle her.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I sent her a text about an hour ago just saying it was nice meeting her and that I really enjoyed it and that I'd like to hangout again with her. Lets see if she replies. I say she ghost me or says thanks but no thanks. When I asked her out the first time she took awhile to initially reply and she waited awhile. Lets see if she does the same here.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I've swiped through probably 100s of photos across all kinds of different apps (4 of em) for the past week, and I've gotten maybe 5 matches and 2 convos. WTF is going on?? Is it because I don't pay a dime? and never will? Are the algos making me not seen? It's a Vast waste of time. It's unreal that That many women don't need you isn't it? How do they survive? because we all know they can't be Strong enough to make bank on their own with zero support, right? Must be slivers and snippets of several guys supporting these women, OR she's got a boyfriend or a husband and is just fishing on these apps? I'm not messaging ANY of these women btw, just swiping. I mean, many of these profiles seem legit because there are soooooooo many UGLY trashy women I swipe left on especially when the area expands outside a 100 mile radius from my location.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I've swiped through probably 100s of photos across all kinds of different apps (4 of em) for the past week, and I've gotten maybe 5 matches and 2 convos. WTF is going on?? Is it because I don't pay a dime? and never will? Are the algos making me not seen? It's a Vast waste of time. It's unreal that That many women don't need you isn't it? How do they survive? because we all know they can't be Strong enough to make bank on their own with zero support, right? Must be slivers and snippets of several guys supporting these women, OR she's got a boyfriend or a husband and is just fishing on these apps? I'm not messaging ANY of these women btw, just swiping. I mean, many of these profiles seem legit because there are soooooooo many UGLY trashy women I swipe left on especially when the area expands outside a 100 mile radius from my location.
In my area of the state there just isn't a lot. SWFL is mostly old people so the few decent young people are bombarded, fake profiles, or snobs like this girl.

I never have luck with Tinder and Bumble and I don't use them much because most of the girls look like sluts on it. With Bumble and Tinder it wants you to pay to see people who like you. Also on my profile I make it sound like my match one with lots of info which must be a turn off.

match and OKC I've had the most luck getting replies back. Mostly Match. I'd say on match the reply rate for "read" messages for me is about 8 percent which according to PUA is slightly above average. I message mostly girls who look like 7s. Sometimes 8s but the 9 and 10s or either fake profiles or are snobby and very picky. I'm still shocked this solid 9 actually agreed to a date even though it went nowhere. The problem is most of them flake or I talk too much back and forth with them and I dropped a couple of them who wanted to meet.

It sucks logging on Match and seeing the same profiles day after day within a 60 mile radius. Eharmony even worse. It matches hardly anyone around here and most of the matches it gives me are in Tampa, 100 miles away. I need to move from this area. I've pretty much tapped match out. There just isn't a lot of new women on there.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to move from this area. I've pretty much tapped match out. There just isn't a lot of new women on there.
I hardly ever get any messages and when I do, they are iffy in their commitment (to meet). They ask for more pictures, I tell them I will as soon as I get around to it, then maybe I'll post em a week later after I've taken a few in a good setting with nature at my back or something.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I hardly ever get any messages and when I do, they are iffy in their commitment (to meet). They ask for more pictures, I tell them I will as soon as I get around to it, then maybe I'll post em a week later after I've taken a few in a good setting with nature at my back or something.
Are your initial messages long? Everyone tells me my messages go into too much detail and too long, so I tried short messages and got less replies. It seems if I write a longer message going into details I see in their profiles they pay more attention. I think my problem is they get bored for me not asking them out sooner and move on.

I believe in quality over quantity when messaging. Focus on ones I really like and put more effort into them instead of form written generic messages. You have to stand out make it look like you actually read their entire profile and not just their pics. I own a business and listed self employed so I changed it to Business owner" and said "comfortable living" and I noticed women got a bit more interest thinking I make good money even though I'm still fairly new at it and not making a ton yet lol. They care more about the money especially women over 30. Women over 30 on OLD are snobby and picky.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are your initial messages long? Everyone tells me my messages go into too much detail and too long, so I tried short messages and got less replies. It seems if I write a longer message going into details I see in their profiles they pay more attention. I think my problem is they get bored for me not asking them out sooner and move on.

I believe in quality over quantity when messaging. Focus on ones I really like and put more effort into them instead of form written generic messages. You have to stand out make it look like you actually read their entire profile and not just their pics. I own a business and listed self employed so I changed it to Business owner" and said "comfortable living" and I noticed women got a bit more interest thinking I make good money even though I'm still fairly new at it and not making a ton yet lol. They care more about the money especially women over 30. Women over 30 on OLD are snobby and picky.
Most certainly NOT long. They do not like long. On a couple of occasions I'll get a out n' out pvssy pic, but funny, then I'm not too interested if the pvssy looks all beat up.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most certainly NOT long. They do not like long. On a couple of occasions I'll get a out n' out pvssy pic, but funny, then I'm not too interested if the pvssy looks all beat up.
Maybe it depends on age group and type of women. The ones I message I try the more educated and non slutty looking ones. This one had an English degree, masters. I wrote a long initial message and checked the grammar well before sending. I carefully read her profile and commented about it and asked her questions. She was also from the same home town so I drew a connection on that as well.

I hate generic form messages. It doesn't stand out from the rest. Unless you look like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruz or have crap loads of money which most of us don't and we wouldn't be on OLD in the first place. I try to find something to grab their interest.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Still no reply F this broad lol. I mean I paid for the meal and all. I'd figure a courtesy reply or text and not ghosting. Oh well.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
On to the next!
You know, I read her profile over again yesterday and in it like I explained she said she's shy and trying to break out of her shell and wants to just get out and meet people. From reading her profile again and what she told me she's really just using the site just to get to meet people and become less shy because her friends told her. I mean, we are the fans of the same sports teams and all and she did make a comment about having someone to watch games with now.

Is it worth even trying to fight for this broad if all she wants is just social friends and doesn't want someone to F her or a boyfriend? Sounds like a way for her to just get regular free meals. She is doing some gym event in this town this sat she told me on the date. Is it worth any effort seeing if she wants to hangout after it? like I said she never replied to my text about our date which right there was pretty downright rude I think. This chick is still super hot. Is an HB 9 worth all this trouble?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I notice A LOT of teachers and professors with graduate degrees and such on OLD? Even though they have a lot of time off and such to meet people why are so many on OLD compared to other professions?
Teachers tend to treat their men the same way they treat their students.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Teachers tend to treat their men the same way they treat their students.
You mean strict with them, setting rules and such? After going on a date with this teacher I think I'm going to stay clear of teachers now.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still no reply F this broad lol. I mean I paid for the meal and all. I'd figure a courtesy reply or text and not ghosting. Oh well.
Thats on you for even offering to take her to dinner. Drinks only on a first date.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Thats on you for even offering to take her to dinner. Drinks only on a first date.
True, BUT she's athletic and doesn't really drink at all. I mean, the place we went to was a pub and grill so they have the usual drinks, sports bar, bar, TVs, But she said a number of times she's not into drinking and when she went to watch the Cup finals game at the bar said she only drank water and tipped the waiter. She said a number of times in texting and her profile she isn't really a drinker. I wasn't about to ask her for drinks when she's not into that.

Anyway, typical pub so it's not like the meal cost over 20 bucks or anything like that and she didn't order any booze. Drank water lol. Maybe I should have pressed it and asked her she sure she didn't want a beer. Maybe it would have relaxed her a bit and made her more looser. Never seen a woman be so uptight on a date and she drove 60 miles too.

As I said, her profile and what she told me sounded like she wanted more friends instead and just meet people. And she's a snob and wants rich people to be around. I really shouldn't have slipped and said my business was in a flea market. That made her demeanor change a bit after that and she became more timid and fidgety. Money seemed to be a theme out of her mouth too along with bashing people without degrees. I think she was kinda let down I wasn't loaded. Next time I'm keeping my mouth shut about where it's located. That might have ruined any chance at getting a second date. Even if it was just friends she was looking for maybe I could have least banged her once in awhile.