Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on a blind coffee date - I'm convince most millenials will be alone in old age

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this weekend my aunt sent over my pic to this "young" lady that's a patient of my uncle (uncle is a doctor with his own private practice).

She did this without even notifying me first. Then out of nowhere she texts me and says that this "young" lady thinks I'm handsome and would be interested in meeting me. My aunt gave me her number.

I texted her and asked if she would like to meet for a quick 15 minute coffee introduction. She did, and we meet up.

This "young" lady has my pic, she knows exactly what I look like. But I went into this totally blind, I had no idea what she looked like, no idea what her socio-economic status is, no idea about her living situation.

The meet lasted about 20 minutes. I had to carry the conversation most of the time while she only contributed minor input into the conversation.

Later that day she texts me and said she doesn't think we're compatible...... I'm thinking to myself "well then why did you ask my aunt to relay your info to me and why did you agree to meet me?"

I didn't respond to her....

She's not "young" btw, she's 36, which means she doesn't have much value from procreating standpoint. I can tell by her mannerisms that her standards are ridiculously high even though she's not even attractive - Kevin Samuels would say she's average at best.

I encounter so many women like her: middle age, no kids, not financially secure, fading looks, entitled with ridiculously high standards for men while having no standards for herself.

During the conversation I was actually tempted to ask her "Aren't you worried about the future? Aren't you scared of being alone with no family to support you?"

I've noticed a large portion of millenial women are either divorced with no kids, or divorced single moms, or have never been married. The same with millenial men.

Zoomers lookl like they're doing better because I see zoomer women more willing to consider marriage.

It looks like the millenial generation will go down in history as the loneliest generation - Boomers, Gen X and Zoomers don't look like they have it as bad in the dating world.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the old lady sent me such text saying we're not compatible I would just reply:

- You're correct. Hope you can find somebody soon. Good luck

It's important to put in her head the notion of TIME. Tell your aunt to give your number only to younger than 30yo women. She can keep a nice photo of you in her phone (not overly produced) and mention how high value you are.
What I like about someone else commenting about you for a prospect chick is that they can tell stuff that if you did it it would sound arrogant or trying hard.

A friend can say:
- This friend of mine (you) is good looking (even if you're a 6), dress well, makes good money, dated pretty girls, drives a blue BMW (lol).

Different from YOU during the date:
- Your eyes are the same color of my BMW. (you'll look like a moron).

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Somebody help out the old lady….Are “Zoomers” generation Z people? I’m guessing my kids are Zoomers at 14, 18, and 20 respectively.

My older two are both in stable LTRs and thinking marriage….

I agree that Millennials are a hot mess. I know several who are single never married no kids who just can’t date their way out of a paper bag….

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this weekend my aunt sent over my pic to this "young" lady that's a patient of my uncle (uncle is a doctor with his own private practice).

She did this without even notifying me first. Then out of nowhere she texts me and says that this "young" lady thinks I'm handsome and would be interested in meeting me. My aunt gave me her number.

I texted her and asked if she would like to meet for a quick 15 minute coffee introduction. She did, and we meet up.

This "young" lady has my pic, she knows exactly what I look like. But I went into this totally blind, I had no idea what she looked like, no idea what her socio-economic status is, no idea about her living situation.

The meet lasted about 20 minutes. I had to carry the conversation most of the time while she only contributed minor input into the conversation.

Later that day she texts me and said she doesn't think we're compatible...... I'm thinking to myself "well then why did you ask my aunt to relay your info to me and why did you agree to meet me?"

She's not "young" btw, she's 36, which means she doesn't have much value from procreating standpoint. I can tell by her mannerisms that her standards are ridiculously high even though she's not even attractive - Kevin Samuels would say she's average at best.

I encounter so many women like her: middle age, no kids, not financially secure, fading looks, entitled with ridiculously high standards for men while having no standards for herself.

During the conversation I was actually tempted to ask her "Aren't you worried about the future? Aren't you scared of being alone with no family to support you?"

I've noticed a large portion of millenial women are either divorced with no kids, or divorced single moms, or have never been married. The same with millenial men.

Zoomers lookl like they're doing better because I see zoomer women more willing to consider marriage.

It looks like the millenial generation will go down in history as the loneliest generation - Boomers, Gen X and Zoomers don't look like they have it as bad in the dating world.
You should have asked for her picture. That way you would know if it's even worth meeting her. Since 90% of women are ugly and the remaining 10% aren't generally going on blind dates, a blind date is almost guaranteed to be an opportunity to meet an ugly, fat entitled whale that wants you to pay for her lunch.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are “Zoomers” generation Z people? I’m guessing my kids are Zoomers at 14, 18, and 20 respectively.

My older two are both in stable LTRs and thinking marriage….
Zoomers and Gen Z are synoymous terms, like Gen Y and Millennials are synonymous terms. Gen Y was used earlier to describe the group, but that term fell out of fashion in favor of Millennials.

Gen Z was born between 1997-2012, Your children are all in Gen Z.

I agree that Millennials are a hot mess. I know several who are single never married no kids who just can’t date their way out of a paper bag….
The Millennials were born between 1981-1996 per Pew Research's definition, which has become the generally accepted definition. The oldest Millennials are starting to turn 40.

I'm an older Millennial who has much experience in dating Millennials. This sounds like typical Millennial behavior. Good for you for not answering her text.

Average looking, 36, and ridiculously high standards is a recipe for spinsterhood.

It is supposed to be true that a lot of Millennial women are divorced with no kids, single moms (either divorcees or never married), or never married and childless. I wrote a thread earlier today about 5 pregnancies in my social circle being surprisingly un-Millennials, but those 5 pregnancies occurred in upper middle class households with mid-30s, aging Millennial women having their "Last Call" babies.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have asked for her medical file, HIPPA be damned...

Inside access needs to come with inside information!

Better ask your Uncle who is a Financial Planner to start giving you date referrals..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Auntmaxing. Every man should maximise the power of their aunts.
Aunts can be a good source of social circle dates. I don't live near my aunts, otherwise I would ask.

There are some women 50+ who have 20 something co-workers, daughters, or nieces. One of the few lifetime social circle dates I had was an acquaintance who was 50+ setting me up with her friend's daughter. The date was unpleasant.

If the old lady sent me such text saying we're not compatible I would just reply:

- You're correct. Hope you can find somebody soon. Good luck..It's important to put in her head the notion of TIME
I like the use of the word soon in this. That would emotionally bother a 30 something.

Tell your aunt to give your number only to younger than 30yo women. She can keep a nice photo of you in her phone (not overly produced) and mention how high value you are.
I like this idea. In terms of social circle setups, it's difficult to be too demanding since someone is doing you a favor.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have asked for her picture. That way you would know if it's even worth meeting her. Since 90% of women are ugly and the remaining 10% aren't generally going on blind dates, a blind date is almost guaranteed to be an opportunity to meet an ugly, fat entitled whale that wants you to pay for her lunch.

My aunt is a smooth talker and quite the salesperson. Somehow she managed to convince me to go into this blind, but she assured me this woman was my looksmatch (she didn't use those words, but that was the gist)....

I'm honestly more triggered at my aunt than I am at this 36yo infertile, average-at-best woman with a superiority complex..... and I'm triggered because my aunt thinks she was my looksmatch... she ain't....

The entitlement in modern women is truly off the charts...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have asked for her medical file, HIPPA be damned...

Inside access needs to come with inside information!

Better ask your Uncle who is a Financial Planner to start giving you date referrals..

My aunt spams my pics to any female she comes in contact with whom she suspects might be eligible.... the age ranges have been as low as 20 and as high as 38.....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My aunt spams my pics to any female she comes in contact with whom she suspects might be eligible.... the age ranges have been as low as 20 and as high as 38.....
That's a solid Aunt.

My aunt is a smooth talker and quite the salesperson. Somehow she managed to convince me to go into this blind, but she assured me this woman was my looksmatch (she didn't use those words, but that was the gist)....

I'm honestly more triggered at my aunt than I am at this 36yo infertile, average-at-best woman with a superiority complex..... and I'm triggered because my aunt thinks she was my looksmatch... she ain't....

The entitlement in modern women is truly off the charts...
If you're complaining about a 36 year old, how old are you? If you're 38 and complaining about a 36 year old, that's not too legitimate. I can understand being 38 year and not cold approaching mid-30s women but when someone hands you a woman who is at least younger, I wouldn't reject unless overweight because I'm not overweight.

Some woman I knew wanted to set me up with a woman 6 years older, overweight, and long distance. I said no to that. Your Aunt did better than what experienced.

Lifetime, I've gotten very few social circle arranged dates.

Reaction score

Any woman that tells me she’s looking for a vibe, spark, romantic connection, I automatically next

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman that tells me she’s looking for a vibe, spark, romantic connection, I automatically next

Same here... whenever a woman uses words like "vibe" or "connection" or "spark" or "feel" it really sets off red flags for me.

That's because "vibe" or "spark" or "connection" are emotions, and emotions are fleeting. Which explains why sometimes a woman will be into a guy, and then 2 days later she completely ghosts him (because they "feeling' disappeared).

It's hard to find a woman that can find the balance between emotions and rational thinking.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

So you texted her but couldn't have said "Hey, send me a pic so I know who I'm meeting"?

You went in blind because you chose to go in blind.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here... whenever a woman uses words like "vibe" or "connection" or "spark" or "feel" it really sets off red flags for me.

That's because "vibe" or "spark" or "connection" are emotions, and emotions are fleeting. Which explains why sometimes a woman will be into a guy, and then 2 days later she completely ghosts him (because they "feeling' disappeared).

It's hard to find a woman that can find the balance between emotions and rational thinking.
Agree completely, women operate solely on emotions.

That makes a lot of sense.