Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We'll see

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"We'll see" is a response I sometimes get when I ask a girl to join me for a date. Usually I ghost when I get this response, as anything besides a "yes" is considered a no.

However I feel that is response is more of a challenge of sorts, then a deflections cos she is afraid to say no, and when handled correctly can still result in a date.

Am I correct in this observation? And how do yo guys handle a response like this?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can still result in a date but more often than not it won't. When women want you, they make it easy on you. Women make rules for betas and break rules for alphas.

Use self-improvement tactics that will raise your values in the eyes of more women and get fewer no's. That's better time spent than trying to push through the resistance of "We'll see" and get dates.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad used to say this when I was a kid. He didn’t have the heart to say “no”. You want to hear an emphatic “yes“, anything else is a waste of time. There are better challenges in life to spend your time on. A woman who gives you a response like this is not one of them.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a friendlier way of saying “No, fvck off”.
With other deflections I'd agree, but like I said, I get a different vibe from this one.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny story: a girl I was seeing once texted "we'll see" to me after I asked to meet on a certain day, but English is her second language and she actually meant, "Yes, let's see each other" lol I was so confused

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a Disney mindset
No I'm not. If you read my OP you'd see I agree with the advise most here give. Especially for beginners it's good advise, so they don't waste time. I'm looking for a bit of nuance, but perhaps my question lacks context.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sound like low interest. I would triple book her.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me a bit of “maybe” which reminds me of Jack Johnsons great song “flake”

It seems to me that maybe, pretty much always means no