"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

We'll see

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
189
Age
48
"We'll see" is a response I sometimes get when I ask a girl to join me for a date. Usually I ghost when I get this response, as anything besides a "yes" is considered a no.

However I feel that is response is more of a challenge of sorts, then a deflections cos she is afraid to say no, and when handled correctly can still result in a date.

Am I correct in this observation? And how do yo guys handle a response like this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It can still result in a date but more often than not it won't. When women want you, they make it easy on you. Women make rules for betas and break rules for alphas.

Use self-improvement tactics that will raise your values in the eyes of more women and get fewer no's. That's better time spent than trying to push through the resistance of "We'll see" and get dates.
 

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
My dad used to say this when I was a kid. He didn’t have the heart to say “no”. You want to hear an emphatic “yes“, anything else is a waste of time. There are better challenges in life to spend your time on. A woman who gives you a response like this is not one of them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
189
Age
48
It’s a friendlier way of saying “No, fvck off”.
With other deflections I'd agree, but like I said, I get a different vibe from this one.
 

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
425
Reaction score
222
Funny story: a girl I was seeing once texted "we'll see" to me after I asked to meet on a certain day, but English is her second language and she actually meant, "Yes, let's see each other" lol I was so confused
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
189
Age
48
You are in a Disney mindset
No I'm not. If you read my OP you'd see I agree with the advise most here give. Especially for beginners it's good advise, so they don't waste time. I'm looking for a bit of nuance, but perhaps my question lacks context.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Reminds me a bit of “maybe” which reminds me of Jack Johnsons great song “flake”

It seems to me that maybe, pretty much always means no
 
Top