Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well one thing I can commend women on is that they will NEVER cease to amaze me

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing a girl off-and-on for several months now. When I say off-and-on I mean we'd get busy and our schedules would sometimes not permit us to meet up for 2+ weeks at a time. Other times we'd be hanging out every week.

So the weekend before last we were supposed to hangout Saturday. She texts me the day of and tries to change our plans to get me to come to her and go out with her girlfriends rather than her coming to me and us spending time together 1-on-1. This is a FLAKE, because she knew I wouldn't be cool with that, and her reasoning was that she was being "guilt-tripped" by her friends to go out. Ridiculous.

But then she sexts me, saying she really just wants to f*ck me tonight and not go out (but of course doesn't). I play it cool, send a few sexual texts back and forth to tease her and that's that.

Then Wednesday rolls around and she sends me a half nude pic on snapchat after no contact since Saturday. I say she's a bad girl for teasing me at work, she responds saying I "100% like it", then I send her a sext and don't hear anything back. Friday rolls around and I take the initiative, shaking off the fact that she ignored my sext on snapchat, and say we should chill Sunday. Says she can't because it's easter. Then I say what about tomorrow (friday) and get no response. Haven't heard anything since she ghosted me on that text. And this is a girl I've legit taken out on dates, which is rare.

Amazing :up:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Not exactly bending over backwards currently to be with you is she

Billtx49

Reaction score
She's a fvckin kunt.
Good attitude to have when you find a woman being that blatant and visible with her words and actions, and btw, she obviously thinks she can get away with that act and she doesn't think you're up to speed enough to realize her little game in real time as it unfolds in front of you.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're feeding her. She is misbehaving yet she can come in anytime she feels horny and you're there, waitin' with your tongue out. Move on, leave the ***** be unless she shows up at your door, dripping hot spit, lingering to suck your ****. Do not answer her back, do not talk to her. Right now, you're probably one of more guys to which she writes to when she gets horny LOL

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're feeding her. She is misbehaving yet she can come in anytime she feels horny and you're there, waitin' with your tongue out. Move on, leave the ***** be unless she shows up at your door, dripping hot spit, lingering to suck your ****. Do not answer her back, do not talk to her. Right now, you're probably one of more guys to which she writes to when she gets horny LOL
Is plate.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Literally walked out of the office to check my phone and I have a snap from her. It's a sext pic.

Me: fri or sat. pick a day
Her: tempting ;)
Me: put your money where your mouth is, Kelly. Put up or shut up
Her: feisty tonight. I'd love that ****
Me: You know I'm always feisty
*ggghhhooosssttt*

Should've screenshotted her dumbass pic and posted it here. She probably thinks this dumb teasing bull**** game is a turn on for me. She'd be right, if being turned on meant punching a hole in the wall and blocking her ass.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
She's trying to keep you on the hook and LOVING that she can draw you back in with sex. With sex she knows she owns you.

Your move
If beating my d!ck and playing video games all weekend is a move...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro this girl is making your head spin with sugar on top.

How do you guys have sex with good looking girls and then get your head spin so easily? You are obviously doing something right when you are courting them, but then lose your focus when sex is involved.

Guess alot of guys are like that, especially if the girl is hot.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO I would ghost UNTIL she offers a hookup that day/night.

Right now she thinks she owns you. Ghost until she puts out. Then move her to plate status. Find other plates

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even horny but when she just wants attention. She's not really horny. She just wants to see if she still has him on the hook and able to get attention from him.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with @sazc here. She dangles a sexy pic and you respond like Pavlov's dogs.

Don't respond any more. If she Snaps you a sexy pic, ignore.

Continue to ignore until she gets more serious about responding to you. You're merely an option to her right now & not a high one.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I think the most fvcked up thing here is that we first started talking last November-December, and that we've actually been (on and off) dating since around then. 6-8 months we've been talking/dating/fvcking and she's bullsh!tting hardest now. Before this month I'd ask her out and she'd give me a straight up response, and most of the time if she couldn't make the day I proposed she'd reciprocate.

I've never seriously dated anyone more than 6 months and sh!t like this is the reason why.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seriously dated anyone more than 6 months and sh!t like this is the reason why.
if you are looking for a serious relationship it sounds like you need to qualify better. Dont live the scarcity mentality, next them when they start to get odd in any manner.
For now it appears as if you were always a plate to her (and she too you) and now she has decided to play with you like an owner plays with a kitten.
go NC and see if she works to get your attention back. If she doesn't, you are better off without her.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Well, games call for games. I'm "friends" with all the girls I'm seeing/talking to on Snapchat, including the one in the OP, so I decided to put a snap on my story of me looking all snazzy with the caption "date night ;)"

Now, I'm not actually doing anything tonight :)rofl:), but I figure this will get her, and this other plate who's been bullsh!tting, curious.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming OP has had sex with her, and that they have dated around 6 months, this is just par for the course in 2017 in a non-committed relationship. She likes OP but is seeing someone else. It's up to OP to increase her interest level or leave her. He should stop initiating and just respond to her reaching out from now on.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the date night move Just 4 Fun. But these are female games. I don't think you should get in the habit of playing them. Just put them on ignore and Prospect other b1tches.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I like the date night move Just 4 Fun. But these are female games. I don't think you should get in the habit of playing them. Just put them on ignore and Prospect other b1tches.
True. This other girl (not the one in OP) who hits me up frequently (been on one date and slept with her once), but is bullsh!tting texted me saying, "seriously? That's what you wore with me. Common ass lmfao."

Funny how she talks sh!t, considering I asked her to hangout today, yesterday, and she gave me pure bullsh!t. Didn't respond to that and not even sure if I should.