Well, on a slightly positive note...

Reaction score
There is this girl I met from school who I have been talking with, met her through some other people I know, and upon talking to her online, I asked if she has any single freinds, she has a bf, so I am basically in the freindzone, does it bother me? no. would i do her? yeah. so I asked if she had any single freinds, she said no. All her single freinds are guys.haha. I sense a few things here, well, she mostly has guy freinds, I wonder if she just an attention seekerk, but yet upon talking with her, I see we do have alot in common. So my question is, did I ask too soon about the single freinds thing?

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

Just get off this website

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude stop analyzing everything! You're driving me mad!
She's a FRIEND, use her as practice talking to women, but that's it. Now go the fvck out of your house, talk to new women, just say a few hi's to ppl you pass by, that's all I ask to get you started. Then post how things go. Seriously, when can you get started? Apparently you're not going to do shlt on your own, so we'll give you assignments on a weekly bassis.

VanHaven

Reaction score
I wouldn't have asked if she had single friends personally. If she'd have offered, that'd be one thing, but never ask. It comes off as desperate.

Reaction score
I can't. the only time I do is when I am either sleeping,or on the computer really. I am always thinking. could be good,could be bad.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude screw that id BURN THE MOTHA F U CKIN BRIDGE WITH HER. GET AS SEXUAL AS YOU CAN, PREFERABLY WHEN SHES DRUNK. F UCK IT YOU DONT CARE ALL YOU WANNA DO IS BONE WHO CARES ABOUT BEING FRIENDS WITH HER

I DONT HAVE VERY MANY FEMALE FRIENDS BECAUSE 1.) ALL THE GIRLS I TALK TO I WANT TO BONE 2.) THE ONES THAT I _AM_ FRIENDS WITH I HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME AND ARENT THAT CUTE BUT HAVE CUTE FRIENDS

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you realize that this is a self-improvement forum? Some are here to improve their lives, some are here to give advice and help those who are in need of improvement, NOBODY SHOULD BE HERE TO WHINE! Don't come on here to complain about how shltty your life is!

Take this advice
Start a thread that says "I need to improve my confidence and social skills, but I don't know where to start. Give me advice and missions to help me get started, I'll post my progress as I go along." Then use ONLY that thread and keep at it. Stop your complaining it's really getting you NOWHERE!

If you do what I just said, you'll see that there are alot of us willing to help you out. Seriously stop complaining about your life and start trying to make it better. I don't wanna hear "Oh I feel like I wasted too much time."

GET STARTED NOW, don't waste any more time. I want to see you TRY, AND WORK HARD TO BE A BETTER PERSON. Start that thread, and we'll be there and be able to help you out alot. We can't help somebody who only complains.

Later down the road, you can look and read through this thread, and you'll be able to see how much you improved. SERIOUSLY START NOW!

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
If you do what I just said, you'll see that there are alot of us willing to help you out. Seriously stop complaining about your life and start trying to make it better. I don't wanna hear "Oh I feel like I wasted too much time."
I agree. It's sucha usless excuse, because just thinking about it, that's wasting even MORE time!

"The great French Marshall Lyautey once asked his gardener to plant a tree. The gardener objected that the tree was slow growing and would not reach maturity for 100 years. The Marshall replied, 'In that case, there is no time to lose; plant it this afternoon!'"

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
I can't. the only time I do is when I am either sleeping,or on the computer really. I am always thinking. could be good,could be bad.
Thats just it... you can... you cant think about shutting your mind off, you just have to do it

I suggest reading F**ck it - The ultimate spiritual way by John Parkin.

Seriously... F**ck it... all of it.

Bend life over the counter and lay some motherf***n pipe!

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capedcrusader, post more sht like this, based on an actual interaction with a girl, instead of your usual stream of consciousness crap

this is the only post I've read where you actually DID something

it was a step forward

Reaction score
"dude screw that id BURN THE MOTHA F U CKIN BRIDGE WITH HER. GET AS SEXUAL AS YOU CAN, PREFERABLY WHEN SHES DRUNK. F UCK IT YOU DONT CARE ALL YOU WANNA DO IS BONE WHO CARES ABOUT BEING FRIENDS WITH HER

I DONT HAVE VERY MANY FEMALE FRIENDS BECAUSE 1.) ALL THE GIRLS I TALK TO I WANT TO BONE 2.) THE ONES THAT I _AM_ FRIENDS WITH I HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME AND ARENT THAT CUTE BUT HAVE CUTE FRIENDS"

Well,that's it, I would never take advantage of drunk girls, nor could I see myself going home with someone from a bar, I more or less have always believed in commitment and monogamy. That's what I have always wanted, even if it just one person, if all turns out right, that's good by me. I don't or never really had even many female freinds. So that is not really an option either.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I want you to do one thing yell out loud "I Have No Balls". It's funny to me how you want to shut your mind off yet you always have these questions that will lead to more thinking and more questions.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader is now the post pathetic guy on sosuave.

This is an accomplishment because you have to really TRY hard, and work hard daily on becoming THIS pathetic. Quite an achievement if you ask me.