Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

well I just blew it...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
second date... cooked her dinner, went to a mutual friends for a couple of drinks.. came back to my place.. she got in to her pj's looking like she was going to spend the night and then she just up and bolted...

I guess I dropped the ball bad... I kiddingly said what amounted to "was she ok sleeping on the couch" next thing I new she was like are you going to bed? and then maybe ill just go home..

I just couldnt recover, I pulled the you dont have to leave.... but I quickly just accepted it, and showed her the door.... hug and a good night...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she called me first thing this morning... but i was grumpy with her... my cars broken and I was in the middle of pulling it apart when she called.. I was pissed with my car and it sorta came across like i was pissed with her... I was short and told her to call me later....

I guess well see if she calls back today...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
emotions?

I have no emotions for her yet... if she doesnt call its not the end of the world...

I am more upset about my fricking car... 11$ part broke and im up ****s creek till i get it... and its sunday and its a dealer only part...

besides its spring break and I think im going to go to the beach with a bunch of friends..

living in florida has its perks....

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is upset that you did not make a move on her.

You say she put on her PJ's? That means that she was planning to stay over ahead of time.

One thing I learned is that many women give you a small window of opportunity to make a move. If you screw it up, they are not so forgiving. But since she called you back, there is a chance that you will have another opportunity.