Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird situation

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, last year, I was good friend with this girl I had oneitis on, and with a lot of her girl friends. Now, this year, oneitis is gone, but I still don't hang out with them anymore. I mean, we say hi in the school halls and stuff, but usually nothing more. Now, it seems as if all her friends are pissed off at me :rolleyes:

How do I confirm my supposition, and any ideas on how to fix this situation ? I'll try and be more friendly with them again, and spend a little more time with them, but not to spend my whole lunch period with them like last year. Anything else ... ?

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to be friends with them?

Unless you have some desire to be in a relationship with any of them..

Don't even bother.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The TallOne
Why would you want to be friends with them?

Unless you have some desire to be in a relationship with any of them..

Don't even bother.
Why wouldn't he want to be friends with them: they'll give him social proof, oppertunity to meet new people(maybe some hot girls) and other things beside. I mean they're just like guy friends please don't tell me you only have guy friends that you consider relationship worthy:D j/k. If they're boring then just keep saying hi and maybe exchange half a minute conversations or something this way you don't have to listen to them boring you to death and you dont have less friends.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start talking again. "hi, long time no see, how's it going...."