"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

weird situation

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
OK, last year, I was good friend with this girl I had oneitis on, and with a lot of her girl friends. Now, this year, oneitis is gone, but I still don't hang out with them anymore. I mean, we say hi in the school halls and stuff, but usually nothing more. Now, it seems as if all her friends are pissed off at me :rolleyes:

How do I confirm my supposition, and any ideas on how to fix this situation ? I'll try and be more friendly with them again, and spend a little more time with them, but not to spend my whole lunch period with them like last year. Anything else ... ?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Why would you want to be friends with them?

Unless you have some desire to be in a relationship with any of them..

Don't even bother.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by The TallOne
Why would you want to be friends with them?

Unless you have some desire to be in a relationship with any of them..

Don't even bother.
Why wouldn't he want to be friends with them: they'll give him social proof, oppertunity to meet new people(maybe some hot girls) and other things beside. I mean they're just like guy friends please don't tell me you only have guy friends that you consider relationship worthy:D j/k. If they're boring then just keep saying hi and maybe exchange half a minute conversations or something this way you don't have to listen to them boring you to death and you dont have less friends.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Just start talking again. "hi, long time no see, how's it going...."
 
Top