Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird situation here. I WANT to get friend-zoned by a hot girl.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now who's this special girl? For those of you know my history, it's my cousin. Yup, the cousin who I wanted to bang months ago. Remember the sh** storm that ensued? If not, here.

Well, luckily, I came to my senses and decided not to bang her. Why? Because, on one hand, it's my cousin and, morally, I have found myself against the idea of incest. In addition, she has a boyfriend who is a good guy. Most of all, she's only 18, so I know she wouldn't keep it secret. There are way more cons than pros.

If you read my previous thread in the link above, you will find out that we were playing games with each other, and we "friend-zoned" each other constantly, back and forth. I got sick of it, matured a little bit, and moved on.
I'm still a virgin, but honestly I'm not desperate enough to bang her. She is still "in love" with me though. I read an interesting thread about girls always having some degree of feelings for their first "alpha", and the way I used to aggressively hit on her whilst she was getting into a relationship for the first time technically made me that "alpha". Just for the record, I think "alpha and beta male" are BS concepts, but hopefully you get my point. My gut instinct tells me she still has feelings for me by the glances and IOIs she gives me every time I see her at family gatherings.

Tonight, she gave me a look that I've recognized before. In a nutshell, she gave me the look of defeat and disappointment that I saw months ago. At that time, I showed too much interest in her (too clingy?), and she constantly mentioned her BF when I talked to her, challenged everything I said, and urged me to hook up with her friend instead (i.e. constant indicators of disinterest). When I jokingly declared my love for one of her best friends at a party in a drunken stupor later, I saw my cousin the next night. Her lips didn't move, but her eyes said something along the lines of "Why don't you love me anymore?". An immediate look of submission, extremely different than the way she used to look at me when she wasn't interested.

Anyway, she gave me that look again tonight. I went for a smoke with her BF, and I think the fact that I'm not bothered by the fact I know he's f***ing her and am willing to be cool with him, reinforced the notion that I have no feelings for her anymore. In addition, she knows that I've showed interest in her friend, whom I've texted on and off over the past few weeks, but haven't dated (her interest level is just way too low). I've also deleted my facebook, so she won't have any insight into my private life or see any girls (or lack thereof) who I've added or who have "liked" my statuses. I don't know how often she used to check my profile, but maybe she has noticed and possibly has seen it as a sign of "change" in my (love) life.

Maybe I'm over-analyzing this whole conundrum, but, for her sake and closure for myself, I want to get it back to the point where I feel that she only sees me as a friend, not a lover.

Should I hit on her constantly again until she grows sick of it? Maybe I could get her alone and tell her "I love you" or "I see you as more than a cousin. I have deep feelings for you and am desperate" in the most convincingly pathetic manner as possible? Or maybe I could straight-up tell her I'm a kissless virgin and am deathly afraid of girls?

Thoughts? Any suggestions? Or maybe I'm not interpreting the situation correctly? I'm just looking for some honest opinions.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop pretending you're alpha. Stop pretending she cares so much. MOVE ON.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
Should I hit on her constantly again until she grows sick of it? Maybe I could get her alone and tell her "I love you" or "I see you as more than a cousin. I have deep feelings for you and am desperate" in the most convincingly pathetic manner as possible? Or maybe I could straight-up tell her I'm a kissless virgin and am deathly afraid of girls?

Thoughts? Any suggestions? Or maybe I'm not interpreting the situation correctly? I'm just looking for some honest opinions.
I'm gonna stop you right here. Come on, man.

Don't game your cousin man. What is that?

Just be her cousin. If she has hot friends, try to introduce yourself and go from there. But don't try and run game on your cousin man.

Either take a break and focus on other areas of your life or network through your cousin to get to her friends.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
if that's the case...just talk to her as a cousin. not someone who still wants her. and find other women...don't get stuck on one..

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fvck relations man, it's like sh1tting where you eat.

Chase and fvck one of her friends, it'll kill the desire in you and her.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also a 21 yr old virgin although not kissless and I can't ever imagine wanting to fvck my cousin (she's 16). Just thinking about that seems unnatural to me. That would be like wanting to do my sister (she's 27) its just not something I could think about.

So I can't really relate to your situation, but I would definately advise to try and forget her.

There aren't many girls I would advise people not to hit on.

Housemates, workmates, core friends, and relatives are the ones I'd say don't game.

Everyone else is fair game.

edit: having just read your previous thread I know that when you reach 21 and haven't done anything it affects how you view and interact with girls and its a shame. Perhaps you could try keeping her interested and using her for social proof (on girls that don't know your related) and to actually try and get one of her friends.

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
An ALPHA VIRGIN biggest oxymoron I've ever seen in my life.

Dude, stop macking your cousin and get some dates YOURSELF.

Bernoulli

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude, given that this is your cousin, I would just not tell her anything. In the future don't talk to her unless you need too; be friendly like a cousin, say hi at family dinners etc, but no more than that. Eventually, she will get the message, and if she does feel any attraction it will die out. Getting her alone and telling her that kind of stuff may screw things up with your family cause she is your cousin and word may spread, and you don't want that.

Best of luck.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
MisterD said:
I'm gonna stop you right here. Come on, man.

Don't game your cousin man. What is that?

Just be her cousin. If she has hot friends, try to introduce yourself and go from there. But don't try and run game on your cousin man.

Either take a break and focus on other areas of your life or network through your cousin to get to her friends.

Let him do what he wants its his choice.
You should give him advice and how he can succeed.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I knew most people would reply by judging me negatively. I already gotten flack for this, as shown in the link in my original post. I don't give a sh**. I'm just looking for honest answers.

AlexDP said:
Stop pretending you're alpha. Stop pretending she cares so much. MOVE ON.
Dude, if you look at my posting history, you'll find out that a good 20-25% of my threads are about how much of a socially-anxious, sexually-frustrated, "beta" AFC virgin I am. I'm not pretending to be alpha; I just used the analogy to illustrate the way my cousin perceives me, based on the interactions I've had with her over the past year or so. I was just trying to get the point across that I was the first guy to play with her emotions, sexually- and psychologically-speaking. In that sense, I've left a big mark on her emotions, and her feelings have not subsided.

And she does care a lot, that's why it's killing me. I feel bad for her, so I want to absolve from her feeling so there is no sexual tension anymore. I already mentioned I'm not going to bang her. This is not the issue here.

Eternal_water said:
edit: having just read your previous thread I know that when you reach 21 and haven't done anything it affects how you view and interact with girls and its a shame. Perhaps you could try keeping her interested and using her for social proof (on girls that don't know your related) and to actually try and get one of her friends.
In this thread, I made a big fool of myself and got a bad reputation amongst several females, many of whom were my cousin's friends. Her best friend used to have a big crush on me, but I blew it by p*ssying out on trying to hook up with her when she was at parties, and then sealed the deal forever when I sent her drunk messages on facebook that were very self-demeaning and where I called her friend a sl*t. She thinks I'm an alcoholic creep and a douchebag. F*** her, though. The b*tch has high standards and was turned off by some guy because he still "had his learner's license and didn't have a car of his own." Well neither do you, h0e, so you're a f*cking hypocrite. My cousin's other best friend also thinks I'm creepy cause I said "weird" things to her too.

I've burned so many bridges, I should be convicted of serial arson.

Anyway, I don't give a sh**. B*tches are stupid these days. MGTOW FTW.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's next? You wanting to bang your Grandma Ethel? Or Uncle Pat?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I'm assuming this thread is not a troll though I sincerely hope it is.)

Bro, I'm a guy who almost banged my cousin. I have no moral qualms about it.

Having said that, you're obviously obsessed with the chick. She can tell and she thinks you're a freak.

All these emotions you're "seeing" in her "eyes" are not there. You're in a serious state of denial. You need to avoid her at all costs or you will make the biggest fool of yourself that your family will never let you forget.

Watch the comedy "Arrested Development." You're exactly the same as the male kid in that show. And you'll never admit it to yourself.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
I read an interesting thread about girls always having some degree of feelings for their first "alpha", and the way I used to aggressively hit on her whilst she was getting into a relationship for the first time technically made me that "alpha".
you've never banged this girl. In fact, you're still a virgin. Therefore you are NOT alpha. It's quite absurd for you to assert that you are, and shows that you in fact have no understanding of what the term really means.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
Dude, if you look at my posting history, you'll find out that a good 20-25% of my threads are about how much of a socially-anxious, sexually-frustrated, "beta" AFC virgin I am. I'm not pretending to be alpha; I just used the analogy to illustrate the way my cousin perceives me, based on the interactions I've had with her over the past year or so.
Wow, i missed this post... so you perceive yourself as a pathetic beta loser, yet somehow believe that she sees you as alpha? this is beyond delusional...

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Watch the comedy "Arrested Development." You're exactly the same as the male kid in that show. And you'll never admit it to yourself.
Hey, I have watched Arrested Development before, and I'm sad to admit that's actually pretty true when I stop and think about it. That's actually a good analogy. It hurts to know, but the truth hurts, I suppose.

Thanks for helping me clear this up, everyone. To be honest, my thoughts have strayed very far from reality. I think I need to stop binge drinking and doing drugs. I'm spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. It's frustrating, but ultimately stems from self-sabotage.

Severe anxiety has made me passively cling to a mere friendship with a female as if it were a real relationship. I am extremely submissive. I know the girls will not come to me. I lack dominance and proactive-ness. Alphas are dominant, so obviously I'm not alpha in any sense of the word. My life has been one big delusion.

I wish a few proverbial slaps in the face ("Stop being a pvssy, get off your ass, and go talk to girls") would be the remedy, but honestly I feel the vicious cycle of avoiding girls and fear of girls has been so heavily-conditioned into my behaviour and mindset, that it will take an extreme upheaval of my entire personality to correct. Not to mention that I have failed to attract the few girls that I have actually talked to. A lot of women think I'm a huge creep. It's no surprise I've got low self-esteem and am an alcoholic. I use the booze to self-medicate the anxiety, but it just makes it worse in the end. I'm in a chronic state of pathological inhibition and inner tension that's never resolved.

This sh*t's gotta stop. I've just about hit rock bottom.

Just for the record, if anybody wants to see examples of classic AFC traits and mindset, just go through my history and look at my posts. It's sad really.