Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird question but whats a attractive/ alpha guy name ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird question but what do you think is a attractive/ alpha male name ?
Some guys get named ****ty names i feel , what do you feel is a good attractive name ?

Last edited:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I don't even think about other guys or their names.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yep, a name is only an individual identifier, but change the name on a bottle of beer, it still tastes the same…

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your name could be Bartholomew and you could be one bada$$ mothafu###

Suddenly it becomes a popular name.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
The year is 2345. Bartholomew the Great has spoke to his people the wise words, and his people was grateful for hi.. nah this will never happen.
Bartholomew is a sucker name, if you have it better change it

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Food for thought...men used to have names like Leslie, Jackie, and Connie. Not so much anymore. Things change.

But if you're looking for inspiration, writing a story perhaps, try old football names. Bronko Nagurski, Johnny Blood, Chuck Bednarik.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
My name can be both female and male
People threaten you through life as you're mommy's pitty boy, at school they call you a girl and it took some time for me to see it from other people perspective, and I do believe that name has influence toward personality development, especially if you coming from a single parent house and people make you feel that you should worship everything about your parent and you 7yrs old. My name is not that bad and I kinda start to like it after the drama and tragedy of stigma goes away, and also because btchs seems to actually like it which is the main reason. But I can feel the anger and did punched the bag myself

I also have a second original name, which is Male and western oriented, but not suits that well to the culture I live in, so different people call me different names, and it sounds different and feels different and the attitude feels different as well, not that I recommend to change the name, just saying that in an early phase it may have influence

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallon

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad...