"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Weird girl

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
well with a hat on i can see why she wondered. Your hairs pretty short. I don't know, i think you over reacted but thats just my take.
Lol it’s not short at all. It’s that short side but long top look.

Truth is her fool proof method is a failure. I’m not bald at all
 

Attachments

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Truth is her fool proof method is a failure. I’m not bald at all
its not a point of if you're really bald or not, its the perception guys put out when they have only pictures in their profile wearing hats. Just like if a chick doesnt have any body shot pics im assuming shes got weight issues shes hiding. She may have a banging body but im gonna assume otherwise until proven wrong. You're a good looking dude, nice hair, got to work all your angles.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Truth is her fool proof method is a failure. I’m not bald at all
A great head of hair is an asset for a man. The smart move in your favor is to keep it well styled and show it. Makes no sense to cover it up.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
its not a point of if you're really bald or not, its the perception guys put out when they have only pictures in their profile wearing hats. Just like if a chick doesnt have any body shot pics im assuming shes got weight issues shes hiding. She may have a banging body but im gonna assume otherwise until proven wrong. You're a good looking dude, nice hair, got to work all your angles.
Thanks. It just annoys me because this is literally the only girl who has EVER given me a hard time about it.

A great head of hair is an asset for a man. Keep it well styled and show it. Makes no sense to cover it up.
I’ll do what I want. I like hats and that will never change
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
So we chattted again and she bluntly asked “what’s under your hat?”

so I said “what’s under your shirt?”

And she’s like “a fantastic set of knockers”

and I said “To quote a girl I know: Unless you can prove it I’m going to assume that’s not true”

She unmatched me :)

Good riddance. Anyhow ive added a picture of my hair now so let me know if it does the job.
People still say “knockers” in 2021 lol? I would have teased her about her 1965 vocab list.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
What kind of hats are we talking about here?
The last time hats were in style for men was the 1940s. Nowadays hats reek of insecurity for men, except for baseball caps.
A man who wears “stylish” hats these days absolutely telegraphs insecurity, similar to lots of chains and other decorative accoutrements.
Women rely on accoutrements (hats, makeup, jewelry) because they are weak and insecure. Show me a picture of a man with a fedora and a man whose only accoutrement is his watch and I’ll pick the man without the hat as the self-assured one every time.
Men, a simple, clean look is hugely sexy to women. Hats these days (since the 1940s) broadcast insecurity, except for the aforementioned baseball cap.
 
Top