"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Weird Chick Last Night

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Last night I hung out with this girl, had a great time, girl was really into me. We have tons of drinks then her and my friend and the girls cousin go back to her house. That's when things got weird. As soon as we get there she went cold. It was so weird and I am baffled to say the least. I don't think it was a turn off as much as she didn't feel comfortable hooking up with a guy in front of her cousin? Does that make sense. Anyway, being the drunken ******* I am I got a little pissed b/c we passed my hotel and I had to call a cab for a ride home. When the cab got there she wanted a hug and I just looked at her and said "right" and laughed. Could it have been a mix of alcohol and her cousin being there? I'm thinking of calling her again b/c I'm in her town until Friday.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Well, you can next her, or you can make excuses for her. You could say to yourself, "Wow, I did all of the DJing for nothing; I reaped no rewards. Forget her!"

But then, you could say, "She had a lot of alcohol in her, and alcohol IS a depressant. Her cousin was there, and she might not have felt extremely comfortable jumping on top of me with her cousin in the room..."

It's your call.
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Call her up man..... what cha got to lose.....
 

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Madison Heights
I dont think just because the girl didnt sleep with you that that is grounds for nexting. Not every girl is a slut. Take her out one on one one time and see how she acts. if shes into you..you'll know it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by jamesw82
next..

You don't know **** about girls bro!! You advise this dood to "Next" a girl just because she didn't hook up on the first time they were together?? Give me a break, just call her up and get another get together. I hope your not looking for anything serious seeing that your from outta town. Unless its not that far. But anyways, just take her out again and see what happens.



PIMP
 
Top