Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weights and bulking are overrated.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, those ultra thin model chicks don't have 14"+ arms. I'm pretty scrawny still but I'm WAY bigger than any chick I've met(excluding the real fatties out there) yet I only have 15" arms. Your 15 year old sister must be really stacked for a chick or really fat. Either that or you don't really know how to measure arms...

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, those ultra thin model chicks don't have 14"+ arms. I'm pretty scrawny still but I'm WAY bigger than any chick I've met(excluding the real fatties out there) yet I only have 15" arms.

I couldn't even figure out why you mentioned model chicks, then I realize you DIDN'T even read this thread, or you would CLEARLY see when we say "model" we're referring to GUYS. There's a huge difference in 1 inch when you're talking about arm size, 13inches flexed is not that big for a girl. Also..I did say her height and weight..so I think you know she isn't "really fat." I'll post a picture of both of us tomorrow when I'm over at my Mom's house.

Last edited:

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... does anyone know Micheal McDonald...??
the K-1 kickboxer... this mo fo is 6' and 215 lbs..

http://www.k-1usa.net/docs/home/home.asp

now tell me this dude is slow.... I box and kickbox... and just because your big doesn't make you slow... look at Bob Sapp...
6'3" and about 375 lbs... this man is not slow at all... and if I saw him coming at me... I'm running!!

it all depends on your training and your heart..

Best,

Jin

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapp is actually 6'7. He is a guy I would NEVER want to mess with.

And I agree, having big muscles will not make you slow. Training to be slow will make you slow. Training to be quick will make you quick. And more muscle size = more strength potential. Pavel Tsatsouline, for example, trains to have as much strength as possible with very little muscle mass, but even though he is very strong, other guys such as Mike Mahler, who trains for strength AND mass, are stronger.

^How much bigger and stronger do you think Mike would be were he NOT a vegan? I know I'd run like hell if he was pissed at me and coming for me.