“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Weekends

Josh_rugged

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Its been over 10 months with this girl, and she goes out every weekend with her friends, and barely gets to see me. What do I have to do, to make her want to spend a lot of time with me??? Its been bothering me for a while and i've drawn a blank. Please write me back at

[email protected]

Thank you very much,

Josh
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Go out on the weekend, have fun, and hook up with other girls.
 

Josh_rugged

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Yes, I realize that your getting to the whole " go and party, and have fun " speech, but we are very serious about each other. I wouldn't want to spend my time with anyone else besides her.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Listen to yourself man! (slap, slap) why would you want to spend time with someone who doesn't want to spend time with you? Give it some time and go out and have fun with your bros. If she comes around thats cool, if she doesn't, her loss. Sounds like she and you just need space.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Can you elaborate on this a bit?



-Do you guys live together/see each other during the week?

-How's everything going in general? Do you fight often?

-Does she ever invite you to go on these 'outings' with friends?

-Do you know where she goes?

-Did you guys used to hang out alot more or go out together on the weekends?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Josh_rugged

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Ummm...

Well, we first started dating, and we saw each other all the time. She has never invited me to go out with her and her friends. she claims I wouldn't like them. No we dont live together, and we dont fight often. We are very compatible with each other. And I always know where she goes. Maybe I am over-reacting. This dating game stuff can confuse the crap outa me. Thats why im on here asking for advice to help me feel better.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
She has never invited me to go out with her and her friends.

Have you considered that you could be the second man in her life?

What do I have to do, to make her want to spend a lot of time with me???

Hint to her that another chick is interested. Better yet, let her see you with chicks that are interested in you.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
She has never invited me to go out with her and her friends. she claims I wouldn't like them.


Forgive me, bro, but this needs to be said:

You've been with this girl for 10 months, you guys don't hang out on the weekends. Hell, you've never been invited to hang out with your GIRLFRIEND'S friends!!

You guys hardly fight, and your 'very serious about each other', but every weekend, she's out with her friends (the ones that you wouldn't like :rolleyes: ) instead of hanging out with her BOYFRIEND!

I'm not meaning to sound like a ****, and I really don't know the situation like you do.....but personally, I'd drop her in favor of a girl who has some actuall interest in me. The fact that you don't know her friends or get invited to chill with them is absolutely inexcuseable. Bottom line. This is not a healthy relationship.

Girls with real interest want to spend time with you. If you think about this, you'll know that it is the truth.

I'd go find another girl if I were in that situation. There's only 100 million to choose from.


EDIT: I guess you probably want an answer to your actuall question ;)

If you want her to take more interest in you, back off alot. Don't call. Wait for her. Don't make plans with her. Let her initiate that. Next time she wants to go do something, you can't because your busy with something else. Something fun.

You'll know if she's a keeper pretty quick. Either she'll express interest, or she won't.

Good luck with this.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by cactus3178
but personally, I'd drop her in favor of a girl who has some actuall interest in me.
No, he just needs to go out and get a second, short-term girlfriend.
 
Top