"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Weed a Game Killer ....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
it makes you boring, look at scans of the brain and see how it shuts everything down. See spice and K2? See the zombies, unable to walk? That’s the endocanabinoid system being hit. Weed is just a less effective version.

fine for larking around asa kid but it’s highly addictive, and just saps your energy, makes you slow and most definitely lowers your T. Often when I was smoking a lot, you’d rather sit in and blaze than chase girls.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
423
Reaction score
64
I keep trying to stop but it’s so hard ... I stopped for 2 months last November but thought I could use in moderation again ... unfortunately that’s not the case!
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Weed raises prolactin levels, so yes it's a game killer. Prolactin is the anti-testosterone.

Watch this vid from MPMD, it's quite interesting.

 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Being uptight and judgmental about weed (or life in general) is more of a game killer than weed could ever be. Those attitudes not fun, sexy, or anything women want to be around. It is not that you have to get high, but guys who do so have a carefree attitude that girls do find attractive, especially the fun ones. It's not the act, it's the attitude.
 
Top