"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Wedding tips needed...

Murph

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
CA
Obviously, there will be lots of attractive, drunk women there ... that's the easy part.

But the bride's family and mine are close. Her youngest sister is my age. We're friends but not so close that it's LJBF. Anyway, I know when she's at the reception in her red brides' maid dress, she's gonna look incredible. I just need some tips on how I should approach the situation, show my possible interest, etc. She goes to school up north but will be finished after this spring. I wanted to know if there's anything specific I can do to plant some seeds. I ramped up the EC a little at my 21st b-day last night ... anything else I can do tomorrow night?

Thanks.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
plant some seeds? dude, are you raising a crop or chasing women?

1) don't get too drunk cause you need to be alert

2) chat her up, hopefully she'll be drinking

3) dance with her.... at some point there will be a slow song to dance to, hold her close, go for a slow smooth kiss and see what sort of reaction you get. If nothing, then move on to someone else. Lots of happy drunk women at a wedding reception, don't miss out on this opportunity.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
You think that's bad wait till you get older and your friends are 30+.

Went to a wedding last week and there was only one single female out of 25 women and she was fat and aloof.

When the bride threw the bouquet they all ran AWAY from it.

Free beer and food though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top