"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Wearing the same pair of pants for two days?

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I usually wear the same pair of pants for two days in a row. Is this a big no no? It's just something I've always done and its a hard habit to break. I only have about 4-5 pairs of Jenes that fit me so I don't really have enough to only wear each pair for one day. Plus it helps to keep them looking new since I don't have to wash them as much. So what do you guys think? I know it's kind of a weird question but does this turn the chicks away?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
hey brotha dont feel alone i do it too.

It used to be because i dident have enough nice jeans that i liked to wear i would only have like 2 pairs and i would transition through the week, But now i have lots of pants and i still seem to do it sometimes just because i dont give a fawk what people think. As long as im clean and my cloths are clean its cool. I mean i think im my head " what is school some fawkin fashion show or something" usually theres a person that goes the length and says you wear thoes pants every day !, if you have understanding you wont care. haha . I just wear some casual black jeans its more noticeable if you wear some blue and white stripe pants everyday. Just last week i woar my same pants through the whole week, i just felt like doing it, i really dont care anymore. Keep em clean though
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
actualy im thinking about it again, haha , if you wanna be some hard core high school DJ super man mack dude and have nice ladies you probley dont want to wear the same stuff , chicks pick up all thoes useless details and make assumptions. The DJ like kids in my school i notice their really indifferent, it seems they have a huge dress wardrobe, or if not he knows how to match and stuff, but me personally , i dont like getting chicks in high school , i jus like practicing stuff like conversation and reading body language and i let it shine out of school. ahh
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
cool, glad to know I'm not alone on this. I've always fiqured it's ok as long as the pants are clean and you change your shirt everyday. I always notice what shirts people wear for some reason but I never even look twice at their pants. Unless its a chicks pants of course :-D
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
I dont like to wear the same pants in a row. I rotate pants. Once its used. I put it on a chair, and wait 2-3 days before using it again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by LordBrian
I dont like to wear the same pants in a row. I rotate pants. Once its used. I put it on a chair, and wait 2-3 days before using it again.
This is what i do. Two days in a row is kinda crusty.
 

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
its jeens... EVERY guy i know wheres the same pare of jeens a few times a week or so, i usually where the same pants 2 days in a row, you cant tell... unless they have like holes in them or something, but yeah.. its not a problem, unles you have fat stains on them that are noticable
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
Haha well where I live everyone has the same pants for a few days, even chicks ..
but our contur is not very rich though ...
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I do it alot. I mean... No one ever notices. 2 days max for me, and then I switch them out. I have several pairs of pants that look the same, so if anyone ever commented on them, I would just say I wore a different pair. Now if they had stains on them, then sure Im gonna wear a different pair, but pants dont get that dirty.
 

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ottawa
I wear the same pants for a week
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I'd say stick to every other day instead, but I doubt anyone would really notice unless they were distinctive.

But it's not such a big deal because pants don't get dirty/smelly from use the same way some other clothes do. (Unless of course you go commando, in which case, ew).

ha ha... when I was in college I wore the same pair of pants ever single day for like 3 months. ha ha. But that was college, everyone did that. People were walking around to class and the dining hall in the pajamas and ****. :D
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
HOLY CRAP!! be a freakin man about this guys. if you feel like wearin your patns two days in a row, no one is going to care and neither should you. Chicks like men, not metros. I know, the both have M's in them but theyre not the same. hehe. Just stop bein such a bunch of pu$$ys about your clothing and the way you look, your not a girl.......are you?
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
HOLY CRAP!! be a freakin man about this guys. if you feel like wearin your patns two days in a row, no one is going to care and neither should you. Chicks like men, not metros. I know, the both have M's in them but theyre not the same. hehe. Just stop bein such a bunch of pu$$ys about your clothing and the way you look, your not a girl.......are you?
But a DJ does care about looking good. There's no reason to lose it like that.
 

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

u should be on Queer Eye mate
grow some ****ing balls
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Man, don't sweat it.

I wear the same pair of pants for about 3 days each. Just get 2 or 3 pairs and rotate them.
Works great here at university. Cuts down on laundry :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top