Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wearing the same pair of pants for two days?

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wear the same pair of pants for two days in a row. Is this a big no no? It's just something I've always done and its a hard habit to break. I only have about 4-5 pairs of Jenes that fit me so I don't really have enough to only wear each pair for one day. Plus it helps to keep them looking new since I don't have to wash them as much. So what do you guys think? I know it's kind of a weird question but does this turn the chicks away?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey brotha dont feel alone i do it too.

It used to be because i dident have enough nice jeans that i liked to wear i would only have like 2 pairs and i would transition through the week, But now i have lots of pants and i still seem to do it sometimes just because i dont give a fawk what people think. As long as im clean and my cloths are clean its cool. I mean i think im my head " what is school some fawkin fashion show or something" usually theres a person that goes the length and says you wear thoes pants every day !, if you have understanding you wont care. haha . I just wear some casual black jeans its more noticeable if you wear some blue and white stripe pants everyday. Just last week i woar my same pants through the whole week, i just felt like doing it, i really dont care anymore. Keep em clean though

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actualy im thinking about it again, haha , if you wanna be some hard core high school DJ super man mack dude and have nice ladies you probley dont want to wear the same stuff , chicks pick up all thoes useless details and make assumptions. The DJ like kids in my school i notice their really indifferent, it seems they have a huge dress wardrobe, or if not he knows how to match and stuff, but me personally , i dont like getting chicks in high school , i jus like practicing stuff like conversation and reading body language and i let it shine out of school. ahh

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, glad to know I'm not alone on this. I've always fiqured it's ok as long as the pants are clean and you change your shirt everyday. I always notice what shirts people wear for some reason but I never even look twice at their pants. Unless its a chicks pants of course :-D

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like to wear the same pants in a row. I rotate pants. Once its used. I put it on a chair, and wait 2-3 days before using it again.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LordBrian
I dont like to wear the same pants in a row. I rotate pants. Once its used. I put it on a chair, and wait 2-3 days before using it again.
This is what i do. Two days in a row is kinda crusty.

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
its jeens... EVERY guy i know wheres the same pare of jeens a few times a week or so, i usually where the same pants 2 days in a row, you cant tell... unless they have like holes in them or something, but yeah.. its not a problem, unles you have fat stains on them that are noticable

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha well where I live everyone has the same pants for a few days, even chicks ..
but our contur is not very rich though ...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it alot. I mean... No one ever notices. 2 days max for me, and then I switch them out. I have several pairs of pants that look the same, so if anyone ever commented on them, I would just say I wore a different pair. Now if they had stains on them, then sure Im gonna wear a different pair, but pants dont get that dirty.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear the same pants for a week

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say stick to every other day instead, but I doubt anyone would really notice unless they were distinctive.

But it's not such a big deal because pants don't get dirty/smelly from use the same way some other clothes do. (Unless of course you go commando, in which case, ew).

ha ha... when I was in college I wore the same pair of pants ever single day for like 3 months. ha ha. But that was college, everyone did that. People were walking around to class and the dining hall in the pajamas and ****. :D

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!! be a freakin man about this guys. if you feel like wearin your patns two days in a row, no one is going to care and neither should you. Chicks like men, not metros. I know, the both have M's in them but theyre not the same. hehe. Just stop bein such a bunch of pu$$ys about your clothing and the way you look, your not a girl.......are you?

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
HOLY CRAP!! be a freakin man about this guys. if you feel like wearin your patns two days in a row, no one is going to care and neither should you. Chicks like men, not metros. I know, the both have M's in them but theyre not the same. hehe. Just stop bein such a bunch of pu$$ys about your clothing and the way you look, your not a girl.......are you?
But a DJ does care about looking good. There's no reason to lose it like that.

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

u should be on Queer Eye mate
grow some ****ing balls

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, don't sweat it.

I wear the same pair of pants for about 3 days each. Just get 2 or 3 pairs and rotate them.
Works great here at university. Cuts down on laundry :)