Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wearing masks to avoid cat calling?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
From NYC. Is this still going on in NYC the masks?

What are your thoughts on cat calling? This young woman is a bit thick and not even super hot for NYC standards. She also lies and says she's never been on a date with a guy who's done this to her. She's full of sh**. If Eli Manning walked out of the gym in NYC and said this she wouldn't be upset.

I doubt if Ryan Gosling did it she'd be complaining. Or is cat calling just done mainly in the ghetto?

Masks Don’t Seem to Stifle Men Catcalling Women - YouTube

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time, I got dressed in skin tight cloths, short shirt, and tight panty hose. It was cold and I could of dressed more conservatively. However, this guy saw me and pointed and started to laugh. I was drunk, so I was thinking to myself, "what the heck"?

Granted, it was Halloween and I was dressed as peter pan (the panty hose was green), but still, can't a guy walk down the street without being poked fun off? Geeze, what has happened to society now a days?

Oh, by the way, NYC is a shiethole... I just don't care.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One time, I got dressed in skin tight cloths, short shirt, and tight panty hose. It was cold and I could of dressed more conservatively. However, this guy saw me and pointed and started to laugh. I was drunk, so I was thinking to myself, "what the heck"?

Granted, it was Halloween and I was dressed as peter pan (the panty hose was green), but still, can't a guy walk down the street without being poked fun off? Geeze, what has happened to society now a days?

Oh, by the way, NYC is a shiethole... I just don't care.
Are you normally a cross-dresser?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
From NYC. Is this still going on in NYC the masks?

What are your thoughts on cat calling? This young woman is a bit thick and not even super hot for NYC standards. She also lies and says she's never been on a date with a guy who's done this to her. She's full of sh**. If Eli Manning walked out of the gym in NYC and said this she wouldn't be upset.

I doubt if Ryan Gosling did it she'd be complaining. Or is cat calling just done mainly in the ghetto?

Masks Don’t Seem to Stifle Men Catcalling Women - YouTube
In the city once and a while. I never see these cat calling BS. If she didn't want the attention, then she shouldn't be wearing skin tight clothes. Typical NYC JAP.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you normally a cross-dresser?
Not normally, but apparently that day I was. Oh well.. it is what it is.... hahahaha but still, I should be able to dress whatever way I want without people laughing... right????? hahahahahah women/sjw are so stupid.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In the city once and a while. I never see these cat calling BS. If she didn't want the attention, then she shouldn't be wearing skin tight clothes. Typical NYC JAP.
Agree. Women do this then complain when guys look which is natural human behavior to look.