"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wearing masks to avoid cat calling?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
From NYC. Is this still going on in NYC the masks?

What are your thoughts on cat calling? This young woman is a bit thick and not even super hot for NYC standards. She also lies and says she's never been on a date with a guy who's done this to her. She's full of sh**. If Eli Manning walked out of the gym in NYC and said this she wouldn't be upset.

I doubt if Ryan Gosling did it she'd be complaining. Or is cat calling just done mainly in the ghetto?


Masks Don’t Seem to Stifle Men Catcalling Women - YouTube
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
One time, I got dressed in skin tight cloths, short shirt, and tight panty hose. It was cold and I could of dressed more conservatively. However, this guy saw me and pointed and started to laugh. I was drunk, so I was thinking to myself, "what the heck"?

Granted, it was Halloween and I was dressed as peter pan (the panty hose was green), but still, can't a guy walk down the street without being poked fun off? Geeze, what has happened to society now a days?

Oh, by the way, NYC is a shiethole... I just don't care.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
One time, I got dressed in skin tight cloths, short shirt, and tight panty hose. It was cold and I could of dressed more conservatively. However, this guy saw me and pointed and started to laugh. I was drunk, so I was thinking to myself, "what the heck"?

Granted, it was Halloween and I was dressed as peter pan (the panty hose was green), but still, can't a guy walk down the street without being poked fun off? Geeze, what has happened to society now a days?

Oh, by the way, NYC is a shiethole... I just don't care.
Are you normally a cross-dresser?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
From NYC. Is this still going on in NYC the masks?

What are your thoughts on cat calling? This young woman is a bit thick and not even super hot for NYC standards. She also lies and says she's never been on a date with a guy who's done this to her. She's full of sh**. If Eli Manning walked out of the gym in NYC and said this she wouldn't be upset.

I doubt if Ryan Gosling did it she'd be complaining. Or is cat calling just done mainly in the ghetto?


Masks Don’t Seem to Stifle Men Catcalling Women - YouTube
In the city once and a while. I never see these cat calling BS. If she didn't want the attention, then she shouldn't be wearing skin tight clothes. Typical NYC JAP.
 

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
Are you normally a cross-dresser?
Not normally, but apparently that day I was. Oh well.. it is what it is.... hahahaha but still, I should be able to dress whatever way I want without people laughing... right????? hahahahahah women/sjw are so stupid.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
In the city once and a while. I never see these cat calling BS. If she didn't want the attention, then she shouldn't be wearing skin tight clothes. Typical NYC JAP.
Agree. Women do this then complain when guys look which is natural human behavior to look.
 
Top