Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

wearin' like a pimp?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
this saturday, a friend of mine (she's a girl) will have a dinner party for her 18th birthday and she has invited me and some other people at the restaurant. i'm thinkin' about dressin' less casual than usually... i mean, everybody will wear jeans and t-shirt, maybe someone will have a shirt... but i wanna look different.
what about fashionable baggy blue jeans, silver sneakers and a white jacket (reeeeeeeeally similar to the one usher wears in yeah's video), over a black tank top?
it's almost exactly the way usher wore, so it's not REALLY original, but i've ever wanted to dress like that... do you think it'd be good?

answer!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
IMO, yea its nice to look different than everyone else, but at the same time you got to have your own style. If I were you, I would go a step above everyone else. Don't make yourself stick out because you are even more under-dressed than everyone else.

I say dress up more than down. You will still get noticed and it will be for how well put together you look, not because you look out of place. I could have the coolest shirt/tie combo ever, but if everyone else is in suits or sportcoats, I will not look good. Stand out by being better, not worse.


Im also thinking this is an anything else.
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
i think u r right, but, as i said, other guys won't be wearin' anything dressy... they all are gonna wear jeans and t-shirts, so a white blazer would be above everyone else... wouldn't it?
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Jay - I don't listen to usher so I don't know what his jacket looks like, but I had assumed it was a track jacket, not a blazer style.

Even still, I think it should look nice. You are correct to that it would be a step above eveyone, not lower.

That is a nice shirt in the link Recluce posted. I am more of a jeans and t-shirt skateboarding kind of guy than a prep, so I try to avoid dressing like them. I find it hard to "dress up" and keep a style of my own without looking preppy. I went to the casino the other night, jeans blue dress shirt, and doc martins. Decent outfit.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top