Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weak text game

Azul305

Reaction score
Looking to transform my weak text game into a strength. Any recommended articles/ebooks? (new to fourm)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
"Text game," exists in the same realm that unicorns, leprechauns, pink elephants, and mermaids live in. Be a man and have an actual conversation on the phone.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Text game," exists in the same realm that unicorns, leprechauns, pink elephants, and mermaids live in. Be a man and have an actual conversation on the phone.
This is ridiculous. Calling a woman you just met in this day and age will make you come off as desperate and weird and with too much time on your hands. Save that sh*t for relationships.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Calling a woman you just met in this day and age will make you come off as desperate and weird and with too much time on your hands. Save that sh*t for relationships.
I agree with this.

Rex is assuming that the girl will ACTUALLY PICK UP THE PHONE which doesn't happen 90% of the time esp if she doesn't know the guy well. A lot of girls don't pick up the phone at all (except for really close friends), they'd rather text.

But you can actually use this to your advantage. I have pretty good text game, involving a lot of sexual lingo and negging. I have slept with girls after texting them so we shouldn't act like cell phones are our enemy.

If you can learn to stand out from the other beta chumps, texting can be your best friend.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
According to who? A phone conversation forces a chick to give to you 100% of her attention. If a chick isn't wllling to have a ten to fifteen minute conversation on the phone, it's safe to say she isn't going to be willing to give you 45 minutes to an hour of her time on an initial date.

You can't game, prime, excite, enthuse, stimulate, or arouse a relative stranger through the use of emoticons and binary code symbols, (especially as the Ruler so eloquently pointed out,) if she's doing the samething with five other people, and best believe she's texting somebody in addition to you, e.g. the dude she really wants to suck and f@ck.

So Slash Dolo, if making a phone call makes you look "weird," "desperate," with "too much time on your hands." How does being a legionnaire in her legion of followers not do the samething, especially when she's carrying on five simultaneous conversations with dudes who want to f@ck? Not only do you come off as "weird," "desperate," "with too much time on your hands," you instantly become one of her beta male orbitors that feed her ego.

All of these dudes that swear by by this texting bullsh@t are

1) Letting the chick dictate the terms of engagement.

2) Are horrified at actually having a conversation with a living and breathing women.

These cats are under the delusion that the supposedly adroit use of emoticons and binary code symbols will. lead to a coitus session that would make that scene with Jayden
Jaymes
and Erik Everhard from Car Wash Girls look like two inexperience teens doing three pumps in missionary.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excessive texting makes you common to her, just like her girlfriends who text minutia with her all day and all night.

You need to be a man who conveys he is too busy to text. She should envision you picking up the phone to text her as a necessary nuisance, an interruption from the important activity you're involved in. The LAST thing you want is for her to envision you lying on your back on your bed holding your phone and chatting away just like she and her friends are doing.

The moral of the story: Don't do friendly, lengthy chats via text. Use it to convey meetup information and as an occasional brief exchange (two or three exchanges MAX) in order to tease.

Text chats kill her interest because in so doing you're making yourself common. Always remember that you are above her and that a woman can only stay interested in a man who she perceives as above her.

You're too busy to text. It's a minor nuisance, a "concession" of a line or two because you're briefly acknowledging her in spite of your busy day or night. That's what you need to convey.

I have killed several women's interest in me by engaging in friendly chats via text, even when I knew better. Think of a text chat as an open faucet where her interest flows out of her the more you chat with her. Be friendly, be witty, but be BRIEF.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many misconceptions with regards to texting women on here
A few facts
1) Calling up random women under the age of 35 will get you nowhere fast , young women have no need to answer the phone when there is so many instant messaging services available
2) The vast majority of people do not like speaking to strangers on the phone its awkward and unessacery end of story
3) Like it or not “text game” is a thing every single woman utilises whether you choose to play or not they will take hours to respond just to test your interest bringing into play that whole “double message thing”
4) You cant beat women at digital communication they have too much experience ....think of all the desperate orbiters texting her 24 hours a day 7 days a week its a well of information as to how the average guys mind works hence why she will usually know what buttons to press to get the attention or response she wants out of you
My advice is this, until you have fvcked her keep it short and sweet, she doesn’t need to know what you are doing every single hour of the day, if she is new on your radar then just check in every couple of days make sure that the conversation is flowing both ways though not just you asking mundane questions
With women its all about thinking outside of the box , thinking what makes me different to all the other guys
Use tinder first as practice see what works and what doesn’t and get comfortable speaking to women try different things on these girls as you will most likely never see them

Azul305

Reaction score
wow good stuff fellas.... welp through my experience with this last chick I will say less texting will be more ideal for me. Think I got to friendly.... I should have been more in the cut. YOU LIVE AND LEARN!!!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I disagree with most, I prefer text over a call. I can do other things while I'm texting but if I'm talking on the phone that's about all I can do. i'm too busy to devote 100% of my time to her especially early on in the relationship. there is some power to when your texting a woman back-and-forth and she says something that displeases you, you can completely go ghost. Poof. You want to talk about creating insecurity and making her submit to you to try do figure out what she did or try to mend what she know she did. I do this all the time. Not as easy to do when you're talking. To each their own