"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Weak Approach Still Scoring

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
Hey,

I have poor approaches with women (average number of times), but I still score.

Recently, I didn’t say a word to this female for 2 months, we hanged out once. Then, I messaged her. Now we have a planned date.

This is to say, I wanted to talk to her two months ago and felt my opportunity sailed away.
I wouldn’t say I’m an alpha (6ft, 6pack, good salary, bs) type of guy. I’d say I’m just unique.


Express, your thoughts…

Tips/Insight on getting over the initial anxiety?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Your uniqueness is a positive attribute. Focus on looking for IOI's. Since you're unique you may have a higher percentage of girls who don't like you, but the flip side is that the ones who do like you will more likely to be of high interest. Perhaps trying accenting your uniqueness in a positive way if you can.

(note: the above is assuming you don't live in Southern California)
 
Top