Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We played what are your turn ons and turn offs

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently played "What are your turn ons and turn offs?" with a girl I like and when I mentioned my turn offs she thought one of them applied to her and I assured her that it didn't...

Then I listed my turn ons honestly and a few of them didn't apply to her and then she suddenly went all cold on me. I thought if I was honest and there were things in my list that won't apply to her, then I wouldn't be feeding her ago and keep her keen. Seems like it backfired on me.

Did I do the wrong thing?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes you should be asking her out, not playing children games....

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a little more complicated than that.....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a little more complicated than that.....
no its not, if its complicated, all the more reason you are doing something you shouldn't, keep things simple

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never play these trap games with women cause you’ll lose just like you did. When a girl asks me stuff like that I just tell her different things turn me on about different women, then you tell her what turns you on about her.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Robert. That's exactly what I was thinking..... I ****ed up!

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently played "What are your turn ons and turn offs?" with a girl I like and when I mentioned my turn offs she thought one of them applied to her and I assured her that it didn't...

Then I listed my turn ons honestly and a few of them didn't apply to her and then she suddenly went all cold on me. I thought if I was honest and there were things in my list that won't apply to her, then I wouldn't be feeding her ago and keep her keen. Seems like it backfired on me.

Did I do the wrong thing?
Women needs imagination

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the kind of conversation that has no upside playoff and tons down side potential. Stay away.
Women love these “trap” discussions where any answer you give is just gonna be used against you.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the kind of conversation that has no upside playoff and tons down side potential. Stay away.
Women love these “trap” discussions where any answer you give is just gonna be used against you.
Thanks John! Noted! It's all sorted.... She came back acting like she was only messing with me..... So i put together a seperate list of things that turn me on about her! In a jokish flirty way of course.... She loved it and she's back..... Just needed her ego fed a little bit

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
better to Couch it as 2 truths and one lie......

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you get the reaction score?
What do you mean? She reacted well and laughed, being modest and disagreeing with my compliments... If I had to score her reaction out of 10, I'd give it a 6.....if that's what you meant?