"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

We played what are your turn ons and turn offs

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
I recently played "What are your turn ons and turn offs?" with a girl I like and when I mentioned my turn offs she thought one of them applied to her and I assured her that it didn't...

Then I listed my turn ons honestly and a few of them didn't apply to her and then she suddenly went all cold on me. I thought if I was honest and there were things in my list that won't apply to her, then I wouldn't be feeding her ago and keep her keen. Seems like it backfired on me.

Did I do the wrong thing?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
yes you should be asking her out, not playing children games....
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
It's a little more complicated than that.....
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
It's a little more complicated than that.....
no its not, if its complicated, all the more reason you are doing something you shouldn't, keep things simple
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You never play these trap games with women cause you’ll lose just like you did. When a girl asks me stuff like that I just tell her different things turn me on about different women, then you tell her what turns you on about her.
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Thanks Robert. That's exactly what I was thinking..... I ****ed up!
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
I recently played "What are your turn ons and turn offs?" with a girl I like and when I mentioned my turn offs she thought one of them applied to her and I assured her that it didn't...

Then I listed my turn ons honestly and a few of them didn't apply to her and then she suddenly went all cold on me. I thought if I was honest and there were things in my list that won't apply to her, then I wouldn't be feeding her ago and keep her keen. Seems like it backfired on me.

Did I do the wrong thing?
Women needs imagination
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Is the kind of conversation that has no upside playoff and tons down side potential. Stay away.
Women love these “trap” discussions where any answer you give is just gonna be used against you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Is the kind of conversation that has no upside playoff and tons down side potential. Stay away.
Women love these “trap” discussions where any answer you give is just gonna be used against you.
Thanks John! Noted! It's all sorted.... She came back acting like she was only messing with me..... So i put together a seperate list of things that turn me on about her! In a jokish flirty way of course.... She loved it and she's back..... Just needed her ego fed a little bit
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
better to Couch it as 2 truths and one lie......
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
How did you get the reaction score?
What do you mean? She reacted well and laughed, being modest and disagreeing with my compliments... If I had to score her reaction out of 10, I'd give it a 6.....if that's what you meant?
 
Top