WE need to make an AFC Forum

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we need to make a site for all guys who have problems and leave the general board for broad topics

The AFC forum is for all guys going through afcness...less face it every guy here is AFC that's why we came here...and yes it is possible for a DJ to go AFC...AFc can't just be rid of...it's more like a state of being :crazy:

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a forum for questions like "I wear glasses can I still get girls?" or "She said she'd rather fyck roadkill than me do I have a chance?"

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like to bad of an idea, guys.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
If we didnt have loser posts then no one would have anything to talk about on this forum. A big part of this forum is about removing the veil of afcness from each others heads.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. That's like telling alcoholics to stop showing up to AA.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCs are the reason the board exists. What good would it do if it were a bunch of DJ's talking to each other? Most of them would be out getting women or doing whatever makes them happy, so the board would just collect a bunch of spiderwebs.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, this discussion board was meant as a means to help AFCs get over their AFC-ness or at least improve themselves with the advice from the true DJs on the board. i've been here for two years, but i must say, i gather something useful every time i log on. =D everyone's been an AFC at some point or other in their lives.

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
everyone comes here as an AFC.. if u werent an AFC at first than u woulda been out crushing broads lol.. i first came back in like 01.. im here under a different name now.. actually left boards for about 2 years and just enjoying life now.. im back to help give advice and insight..

no need for an AFC forum.. just gotta be patient and help the weak get strong.. thats all there is to it

HUGE_HAIRY_BUTTOX

Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
AFCs are the reason the board exists. What good would it do if it were a bunch of DJ's talking to each other? Most of them would be out getting women or doing whatever makes them happy, so the board would just collect a bunch of spiderwebs.
Are you kidding me? Most of the so-called "DJs" hanging out on this board have post counts in the thousands or slightly less.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am with you guys! Everybody was AFC when they first came here and some like me are still AFC. It seems to me there are more posts about guys saying "AFC this AFC that" That is makes my ass hurt. I quit coming here for a long time because I was sick of seeing somebody post something and then 2,222,345 guys answer with some useless bullsh1t about AFC this. Then you have the yound kids who think they are tuff guys and funny with things like "Dude you should shove a DVD player up your ass then ask her out." Funny how all the so called tough guys who act like that are never really tough like they potray

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will all have AFC tendencies...its just keeping them in check is what matters until they slowly disappear one by one.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmph,

there does seem to be an elitist streak amongst those who are doing well... but as others have said, seriously what would you guys do and talk about if it really were nothing but alphas?

CAGE MATCHES?

mutual ego stroke parties?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

however, i think it might be worth considering a forum for DAMAGED men. there are a lot of us (me inclusive - at least used to be the case) for whom the pua arts is kinda putting the cart before the horse.

there can be guys and problems dealing with MUCH more basic issues like DEPRESSION, SOCIAL ANXIETY, complete lack of socialization (ostracized, unsocialized geeks that grew up), etc.

they tend to ask questions and help about PRE dj stuff like their emotional/psychological/psychiatric issues and it might help to have a forum for them.

sure, we can just send them off to psych forums but it says something that they made their way here and perhaps the context under which they want to work out their issues....

just a thought.

delta