“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

We need to get a new C+F thread started

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Guys(oh yeah & the few chicks on this site :)), we really need to get a new C+F thread started, the one in the bible is great but there's not really many examples.
Yeah u guys will be thinking, c'mon Jango ur the one bringing this up so u should start off with some c+f examples but, the last 2 months ive been way way too busy to really pick up chicks & be c+f well apart from the occassional clubbing but, there u cant be c+f, way too loud.
If i start giving c+f example's everyone will laugh cause theyre so lame:D (not that i really care:p), im spontanious so, i cant think up of c+f right off the bat sitting behind the pc being a Keyboard Jockey.
So c'mon people lets hear ur c+f side.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Girl says: "I've seen you before.." or, "I recognize you from somewhere..."

Reply: "Yeah, you might have seen my billboard."
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
most of my "C+F" is off the collar, spur of the moment. cant really remember any, but if i do, they'll be here
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
C+F is more an attitude then regurgitated lines that you memorize... If this site has taught me anything - that's it. I'd suggest FINDING a friend who's C+ F by nature, or has taught himself how to be C+F, and stay in his presence, learn by example.
 
Top