"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

We intellectual men have to betabuxmax or its over

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I can pretend behavior of chad for few months but I feel the best being a nerd lol

Thats not what women like though

Only chance for us nerds is to betabuxx game some old roastie or hit gym and pretend we are chads lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I'm a total nerd.

Every time I get laid, it's because to her, in that moment, I'm Chad McTyrone.

Meanwhile I'm still a total nerd.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
What defines an intellectual and/or need?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,685
I hate when people use terms like "nerd", "chad","beta", "alpha", etc. These terms are too vague and loose and mean different things in different situations and to different people. Trying to constrain yourself within the boundaries of a particular stereotype is unhelpful and counterproductive.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I can pretend behavior of chad for few months but I feel the best being a nerd lol

Thats not what women like though
When I look at those two sentences it's clear to me that you're ashamed of who you really are. That's your problem, that's a bad mindset.

Pretending to be someone you're not is always a losing strategy, you must fvcking own who you are especially if it doesn't fall into the boring as fvck stereotypes. It should really make you more interesting, not just another one of those idiots trying to live up to the image of what they think women want.

I don't even do half the sh!t that's being suggested on this forum. I'm a massive nerd myself, but what I don't do is fit the nerd stereotype of being a socially awkward and insecure little pvssy. Yeah, I play videogames, board games and I'm interested in strange sciency sh!t. Haven't ever experienced scaring women off with that, what does make them keep away is when you don't think your own nerdy interests are good enough for them. Makes you look like an insecure little b!tch.

You don't need to max sh!t if you get this point and start living unapologetically as yourself.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The more efficient an intellectual becomes the more lower his EQ.

The more higher his EQ = Less efficient or effective his intellectual capability.

Unfortunately that's how it works for intellectuals.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I don't even do half the sh!t that's being suggested on this forum. I'm a massive nerd myself, but what I don't do is fit the nerd stereotype of being a socially awkward and insecure little pvssy. Yeah, I play videogames, board games and I'm interested in strange sciency sh!t. Haven't ever experienced scaring women off with that, what does make them keep away is when you don't think your own nerdy interests are good enough for them. Makes you look like an insecure little b!tch.
Totally agree. Women like strong men. Intelligence is actually a kind of strength, and there are women who will appreciate you for it. I've helped many women with filling out forms and such that are necessary to navigate modern life. As you say, you have to own who you are, and there is strength in that too.

This idea that you have to be some sort of callous, sociopathic, hard @ss fvckboy thug to attract women is very damaging IMO.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
It's all about her perceived SMV versus yours. It hers is perceived as lower than yours, ergo she's not massively attractive to you, not your type or whatever, then you're automatically a Chad, because you don't actually care what she thinks. You can Smash & Dash, Hitch & Ditch, Fūvk & Chuck her like a commodity.

So raise your SMV as high as it can possibly go and eventually you'll see even 9s as beneath you. It's all about your pedastal. She's blowing up your phone and you're thinking "goddamnit, you again?"

And of course, in the meantime you have and enjoy your "nerdy" hobbies, whatever they are. Who cares if you're a nerd? To her, you're a Chad.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top