"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

We are not F'ing

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
The hard part is taking a girl to your place. Seems like you have no problem with this one.

DONT ever mention again your intentions, dont talk about this kind of stuff with girls, its all about the moment and not seting it up. Just be there with her, and make out in a way she'll get so wet u'll take her clothes off piece by piece while getting her in the mood.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
well tomorrow is the day, i dont know if it was a mistake but i bought her some Gunit shoes that she has been wanting for the longest, im not doing it in an attempt of gettin some booty just cause i bought her the shoes...(well it should help though ) but i actually really like her and its just a gift you know, but dont get me wrong, now i better hit it!

*****

It was a mistake.

Your a senior Don Juan - you should know better.

Go read the bible again.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!I WANT AN UPDATE! I WANT AN UPDATE!
 
Top