You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Funny, all that remains of Darwin -- and most other great men -- are their ideas.Luveno said:Darwin laughs in his grave at any fool who raises a child who does not carry his DNA.
But he's probably too busy rolling over in his grave due to everyone either misinterpreting his theories or using them to justify/push their beliefs.Luveno said:Darwin laughs in his grave at any fool who raises a child who does not carry his DNA.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
:crackup: The hunt is on westcoasta but it's the cougars and milfs doing the huntingWestCoaster said:If you date a single mommy in your 20's I'll hunt you down and smack you!
Bananabucks Biiiitch!thedeparted said:I'm just curious -- what do you guys "win" if you pass on your own genes?
TheHumanist said:Hold wait a minute, I must break forum rules and put my two cents in this. In the most cynical sense, in the most self-interested view, any effort for other people is just a waste of time and energy. However, should every action done should just be measured but how much it just help oneself? Should life just be about winning as much as possible for the self? Everyone on this forum can agree that self-sacrafice in the thinking that it will make gains especially developed from the thinking of making loss into a virtue is AFC. However, I must contest in the idea that putting energy in helping in your fellow man as just "AFC."
At the very least, from the argument reasoned of putting energy in the DJ way and getting women, that even in this forum, ie Karma's actions on mentoring the younger men, is "AFC." Now I did noticed you said one should only do it if it convenient and desired. I'm not ignoring that. However, as you said, unplugging others from the Matrix is dirty work, by that, it is never convenient to go through that. The energy can always be spend on better things on the interests of the self.
Now call me an AFC, but some of the best time spend in the past years in doing good works volunteering and helping others. I remember the time spent helping others in food pantry, the time spent tutoring others in math, and the time spent volunteering my time to events designed for helping others.
I remember the help I received from a man who guided me through the college application proccess and now I take the time trying to do the same (and he is still doing that for other students). I remember friends who devoted time in program very similar to the boys and girls program trying to help little kids, and they are very cool, intellegent, and fun people I have ever met. They are ambitious, informed people (success with women varies, but volunteering does not equal AFC, that's for sure). I remember one of the most DJ men I have ever met (I mean he is financially successful, in great fitness, have incredibilly interesting hobbies (I mean really cool), a beautiful wife, well-behaved children, and incredibly insightful in the world and politics) and he put a huge investment of his own money into developing a program to help underprivelliage kids have a place to go after school and actually have a structure that hopefully bring a better future than without (which many in their neighborhoold they don't go very far). Should I see all those people the man who helped me get into a good college, all those volunteering friends, the DJ man as AFCs?
Hell, just to throw the kitchen sink, a lot of news reports are talking about how so many Chinese people are now putting effort to help the earthquake disaster. This could be seen as just strawmanning here, but all those Chinese who have no connection to the people in the countryside, should they be called AFC for not just spending money but sending personal resources (like a privately-owned catering company sending a team to cook food themselves).
Now, for my limiting clause, I'm not advocating self-sacrafice with its all-so-noble view that it is good to destory oneself. I'm not saying that a person should put all their own needs after the needs of others. It seems that many of the pains of this forum is by men who have a mentality that they have to surrender everything they have and somehow it is the "right thing to do." One of the biggest sources of grief here is when men ignore their better judgement and ignore their self-interest to supplicate, appease, and rescue people who only bring them down with them. However, I must say there is a difference between surrendering your identity, your desires, and your dignity for people versus people who put time to help others. There is also a difference in helping others and helping the type that will pull people down.
I very much hope you are only saying in context of the thread on people who been going after single moms especially in front of better options. It is not unprecedented that taking a single mom would work out(Gio married Penkitten, I recall she is a single mommie), but the chances are better taking a women who is not a single mom.
Or perhaps I'm misinterpreting your argument and exaggerating what you are saying. Perhaps you are only saying that AFC get involve in the big brother, big sister program for the wrong reasons. However, it seems unlike since you stated that anyone who is trying to change (well you said save, not just change, but right now it sounds like save and change despite it difference is connotations is interchangable) the world is AFC.
Or even that volunteering have to follow a self-interested viewpoint instead of alturistic viewpoint of perhaps volunteering have the benefits of perhaps giving life experiences that would be very good to the development of the person. Or even perhaps this is another seperation of the "real man" and "DJ" thing you tried to define before.
But, I'm not going to put words that I did not read and what I'm reading it is AFC to put energy to do anything that does not directly benefit the self. In light of this, I must attempt to give some voice to challenge what you said, even if only brings one dissenting voice.
For a few other things I want to state but could not fit in. The whole DNA of the child thing. I know it is important of the child for to be many times to have the DNA of the father. I will admit that I'm interested in it too if I have a child. Yet, it does not mean those who don't have our DNA should be ignored. There's not evolutionary good, but a human being is still a human being. I wrote about this before (to spectacular failure) of the personal scope vs the evolutionary scope. In the personal scope, we would thinking about the context of the woman and the child, in the evolutionary schope, only the DNA matters, should we just live life by our DNA? Just think of such an action would help spread genes. Hell, wouldn't techinally the best way to spread genes would strive to be like Genghis Khan? I'm serious too, he is likely the most successful man in the world in speading his DNA due to the number of women he... spent time with... after slaughtering the defeated city. In this modern day, many of the most successful is only have a single child if any, the less well off are the ones having the most children.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I bow to you, O genius.Falcon said:But he's probably too busy rolling over in his grave due to everyone either misinterpreting his theories or using them to justify/push their beliefs.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Well, I'll give you the STDs bit. That's a tough one. Everything else on that list is fairly easy to discern with basic conversation and being tuned in for congruence. If most women have a radar for clean bathrooms and emotional cues, most men have a radar for bullsh1t. They'd be wise to listen to it more often.iqqi said:Half that stuff you wouldn't even KNOW from a ONS.
...
NEWBIES AND LURKERS: Take notes on who you are taking advice from.
I don't find any of these posts to be masculine, actually.RedPill said:Well, I'll give you the STDs bit. That's a tough one. Everything else on that list is fairly easy to discern with basic conversation and being tuned in for congruence. If most women have a radar for clean bathrooms and emotional cues, most men have a radar for bullsh1t. They'd be wise to listen to it more often.
iqqi you've been accused often of being a male, but I honestly have a hard time believing you could be anything but female. It seems you get riled up pretty easily by suggestions of embracing a masculine frame.
(Newbies and lurkers, take note. )
Well kiddo, when you get to my age. most women that you meet have raised a family and have stripped ther AFC exH of the house, an SUV and a fat bank account. However the kids are either still at home or gone away to school.Max Power said:If you're dating a single mom, you're either an AFC or you're being directed by a sneaky inner AFC. No matter how fantastic the chick is, the thought of having to raise or spend time with some other dude's kid will always be in the back of your head.
I say you listen more to that voice than the Captain Save a Ho/ Do the Right thing voice.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.