Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"We are destroying ourselves"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is about destructions of relationships and the bad social outcomes it leads to.

First, this is a long video but you'll get the point of it from the first few or several minutes. You can just skip the video and read the charts I posted below too (but the video really sets the tone).

Now it should be mentioned that this is anything but exclusive to blacks in America. All demographics in America have this problem which has only grown since this documentary, blacks are just the worst statistic now as then.

Percentage of unmarried mothers:

1592439808051.png

Percentage of single parent households:

chart.jpeg

They say "the family is a social construct", but as we know from the deplorable outcome of people who come from dysfunctional households, it's really "society is a family construct". If you have dysfunctional families, you'll get a dysfunctional society. I myself come from a dysfunctional family background where my parents divorced after I was born. Just like the people in the video, neither of my parents planned to have me - but they were in their 30s, not their teens.

My question is Why? What is it that made families start to implode? If it's our own self-destructive, sinful human nature, then why did it only start all of a sudden in the 1950s for blacks, early 60s for whites and escalating for both throughout the 60s? Can we do anything about it or is base destruction of ourselves and relationships just what we are when left to live out our nature?

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Additional post due to the 3 attachments limit:

1592441570103.png

1592441578833.png

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is about destructions of relationships and the bad social outcomes it leads to.

First, this is a long video but you'll get the point of it from the first few or several minutes. You can just skip the video and read the charts I posted below too (but the video really sets the tone).

Now it should be mentioned that this is anything but exclusive to blacks in America. All demographics in America have this problem which has only grown since this documentary, blacks are just the worst statistic now as then.

Percentage of unmarried mothers:

View attachment 4283

Percentage of single parent households:

View attachment 4285

They say "the family is a social construct", but as we know from the deplorable outcome of people who come from dysfunctional households, it's really "society is a family construct". If you have dysfunctional families, you'll get a dysfunctional society. I myself come from a dysfunctional family background where my parents divorced after I was born. Just like the people in the video, neither of my parents planned to have me - but they were in their 30s, not their teens.

My question is Why? What is it that made families start to implode? If it's our own self-destructive, sinful human nature, then why did it only start all of a sudden in the 1950s for blacks, early 60s for whites and escalating for both throughout the 60s? Can we do anything about it or is base destruction of ourselves and relationships just what we are when left to live out our nature?
The pill and no fault divorce.

-Augustus-

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pill and no fault divorce.

-Augustus-
But these people don't use the pill - that's why they keep getting pregnant, and having kids even in their teens - and never marry in the first place. The trend also started before no fault divorce was implemented in 1969 in California as the first US state to do so, and although the first pill came in 1960, it was only in 1972 that it became legal for non-married people to use (I guess that might not have stopped the black market though).

Last edited:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an incentive based thing. What is your incentive to get married?
-Is it taxes? https://tpc-marriage-calculator.urban.org/ Entering the average American personal income for a man and a woman shows that you save absolutely nothing filing jointly.
-For sex? That notion is long out the window and is never being put back in a can in this country (Tinder and internet in general)
-For monogamy/stability? A ring doesn't lock anyone down as the existence of this site, the red pill show. Less societal enforcement of breaching monogamy as well, both legally and culturally. (No legal recourse plus punishment if you try to punish infidelity on either end)
-For love? Yeah it's possible but there is low trust nowadays. We categorize the women as all women are like that (hoes, branch swinging), and they categorize us as ****boys. Everyone who actually isn't is caught in the crossfire and have to not only differentiate themselves as such, but also have to find a partner who truly believes in it too and won't take advantage of their naivety in this climate.
-For God? Share of the number religious people as well as how religious they are have been decreasing (churchianity)
-For kids? Most people don't think that far ahead or think they can manage to do it alone/ shove the kid around every few weeks to the other parent.
-For political alliance? Well yeah maybe this. Why Jay-Z/Beyonce and the Clintons are still a thing.

You also have to remember how slow it can take for laws to come to fruition, so even though no fault or the pill may have been allowed for non-married people in the year X, you get bet your butt that means public opinion has already been swaying towards it for decades. The free love movement already was starting in the 19th century in america with some feminists comparing marriage to sexual slavery, and others saying they should be allowed to love who they want, when they want, for however long or short as they want. Weed is only now getting legalized and public opinion has been favorable towards it for god knows how long. The pill being legal to non-married people, no-fault divorce, acceptance of promiscuity and non-monogamy were brewing for a long time- the laws passed during that time simply reflected it's absolute acceptance then.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But these people don't use the pill - that's why they keep getting pregnant, and having kids even in their teens - and never marry in the first place. The trend also started before no fault divorce was implemented in 1969 in California as the first US state to do so, and although the first pill came in 1960, it was only in 1972 that it became legal for non-married people to use (I guess that might not have stopped the black market though).

-Augustus-

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here is the biggie:
Women have no sense of loyalty. They don't care what you have done for them in the past, they really, really don't. The only thing they care about is themselves, and what you are doing for them right now, and what you can do for them in the future. I know this sounds bitter....but I honestly believe it and have experienced it. It has it's roots in biology/survival of her and her offspring.

Am I putting most of the blame on women? YOU BET. They file for 70% of all divorces, so how could I not?
This particular segment does sound incredibly bleak man...

So many things are arrayed against you:

- Pent up negativity, stress, loneliness, boredom, regretful resentment over having to settle for you instead of Chad and not having it all; and you're the one she'll take it all out on and blame for it.
- Dead bedroom for different reasons.
- Infidelity, which is not the end of the world if you don't have a family together as you can just walk away, but leads to a broken family if you do have kids.
- ... And then you just added a fundamental lack of loyalty and appreciation.

Very bleak outlook, and all of these points lead to a broken family. And that's assuming you get off without being taken to the cleaners too. Also, if these things start seriously affecting your relationship but it doesn't lead to divorce, the relationship itself will still suck so you lose even if the family isn't physically broken.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it that made families start to implode?
welfare system,..........i only have to click on a young mom on social media, and i know she will have dispatched of the dad already, and be involved with the state, back to single. Kid aint even out of nappies and dads been removed.

Not working out to well for them though, men are adapting to their strategy. and just using them for one night

not one single mom on my social media can get a relationship.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welfare system,..........i only have to click on a young mom on social media, and i know she will have dispatched of the dad already, and be involved with the state, back to single. Kid aint even out of nappies and dads been removed.

Not working out to well for them though, men are adapting to their strategy. and just using them for one night

not one single mom on my social media can get a relationship.
This seems to run in the face of conventional preaching at first glance. Women are supposed to want someone to take care of their kids, right? And you can argue that evolutionarily speaking, if they could get someone to take care of their kids that would free them to have more kids with someone else. So why would they voluntarily dissociate themselves from that someone who can take care of their kids?

My only answer to that off the top of my head, is that they intended to have that man father their kids, but not to be their dad. So they would have his kids, then look for a white knight or cuck to take care of them - which is where it ties into "not one single mom on my antisocial media can get a relationship" as you said. A general irresponsibility could exacerbate this mating pattern. But I dislike reducing complex human behavior to simple evo-psych without any context or individual variation, and so my guess could be wrong even if it's basically plausible.

What's your explanation of it?

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your explanation of it?
remember women work off impulse and emotions,there also radicalised from a young age, the amount of misandrist rubbish my daughters friends chat at 12 years old is quite shocking.. bare in mind they haven't even enjoyed their "first love" yet and there already a neurotic witch due to social engineering

My mom is 72 and her facial happiness and reactions, makes your average 32 year old woman look shell shocked

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I am in bold
This seems to run in the face of conventional preaching. Women are supposed to want someone to take care of their kids, right? And you can argue that evolutionarily speaking, if they could get someone to take care of their kids that would free them to have more kids with someone else. So why would they voluntarily dissociate themselves from that someone who can take care of their kids?

Because they have his resources, even after breaking up. Or they have support from the state.

My ex-wife wanted out of our marriage. Fine, everyone can choose. BUT she didn't just want OUT...no,no, she wanted $1700 per month FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!!!! See how this works? They can separate from the man, leaving behind the stuff they "don't like" while keeping his money until he dies or she dies.

Luckily, what she got was $70 per month for 2 years.

When I make my posts, they are not anti-women, sour grapes, etc. They are based on real life experience.

I will NEVER put myself in a position to lose resources to a woman ever again. EVER.
you had a good lawyer bud!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember women work off impulse and emotions,there also radicalised from a young age, the amount of misandrist rubbish my daughters friends chat at 12 years old is quite shocking.. bare in mind they haven't even enjoyed their "first love" yet and there already a neurotic witch due to social engineering

My mom is 72 and her facial happiness and reactions, makes your average 32 year old woman look shell shocked
Got any examples you've overheard?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think I did. Moreso, I think I got a fair judge. My lawyer and the Judge were both women by the way.

We are not talking anti-women here. We are talking BIOLOGY. Just because the cave woman now wears clothes doesn't change millions of years of biology.
You haven't encountered any woman who you perceived to have a sense of loyalty?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading Civilization and it's Discontents by Freud can help us understand a little bit.

Also, Ignorance as Buddha says... the root of all suffering, can contribute to that.

Look at social media, and we can understand why we have those graphics. Why people don't get married and why tons of young women getting pregnant.

The more Ignorant we become, the more we destroy ourselves and everything around.

A child health is influenced by parents and society. My parents raised me together, but also I had suffered from narcissist abuse from my dad. It also created some traumas and the only thing I can do now is try to solve most I can to don't spread the negative outcomes it can generate on me, based on my traumas.

The more I open my eyes, the less I harm people.

What are the main needs of people nowadays? Not everyone, but maybe most of them.

- Getting famous, desired by others.
- Getting validation on social media.
- Post stupid videos to get likes, followers and sexual interactions.
- Take advantage of the other to earn money, whatever the cost.

As we are stopping to ask some main questions about life: "What are our mission here? What do I want to do to contribute to this Existence?"... We stop to evolve.

Here in Brazil I see a lot of women posting videos showing their asses, dancing brazilian funk music. People make those so called "artists" rich, and all they do is create songs about sex and how women are *****s... And people love it, they pay for it and they spend money with it.

But ask those if any of them ever listened to Chopin, Tartini, Paganini, Tchaikovsky for example... They will say this is horrible.

When we try to avoid pain, as it seems people are trying to do desperately, we only create more pain. We all suffer, but we found a lot of ways to mask that.

Four Noble Truths from Buddha:

1. life is full of suffering
2. suffering is caused by desire
3. to end suffering one must end desire
4. follow the eight fold path to reach enlightenment

It's not about never desiring, it's how we are attached with this desire.

Also I don't see this Enlightenment as Perfection, but a better understanding of life, ourselves and others.

And it's all necessary for our evolution... Maybe all those crazy things have to happen in the World so someday we can become more Aware and build a better and healthy society.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a mixture of many things, expanded welfare system for one makes women less dependent on a man and thus more divorces. No incentives for marriage, not to mention the rise of feminism has stripped men of most rights in the court system when it comes to marriage. Now that the internet mass media is here you have whole generations being filled with the idea of "going your own way". Women being applauded for being a strong single mother. Don't worry though when things collapse you usually see a swing in the other direction or complete destruction it will fix itself in the end.

My ex who is having my baby asked me if I found another girl would I marry her and she didn't like the idea of my son being around another woman. I told her "yes, I want my son see what a happy stable family/marriage is. He needs to see what a happy life and normal life could be" instead of the screwed upness we have. She got pretty defensive by this and told me her parents were miserable together when they got divorced they got along and her childhood was better for it. I had to be blunt with her and say if that was the case look at her relationship past.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few. The last one I dated was the closest thing. She got cancer though, and ended the relationship.

When I say "loyal" I am not referring to fidelity as much as I am commitment to the man/relationship.

I mean when the going gets tough, they bail. Hence the 70% of divorces initiated by women IF they have the ability to still extract the man's resources.

In the end, when the chips are down......women will ALWAYS do what is best for them, and fvck you, fvck your needs, fvck the time invested. Take that to the bank.
I will accept this with one caveat: if her self-esteem is low enough/dysfunction high enough, she will both be drawn to and stick it out with garbage men in bad situations. I've seen it myself with my own mother. If women ALWAYS do what is best for them like mercenaries, then I can't explain why she got together with her second husband in the first place let alone had a kid with him and stayed, separated, and then got back together.

Funny that it's her own dysfunction that caused the "loyalty". Although she has told me she wants to separate anew now, she still has that history and is still with him (although taking out her frustration through viciously berating him every day last time I knew).

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got pretty defensive by this and told me her parents were miserable together when they got divorced they got along and her childhood was better for it.
another predictable phrase women use , usually about their own scenario, to avoid accountability

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another predictable phrase women use , usually about their own scenario, to avoid accountability
Suggesting that women are accountable for their mating choices would probably get you called a misogynist.

I'm willing to bet that aside from those few single moms whose husbands died or developed some mental disorder later on, you can explain most single moms as a result of them themselves being dysfunctional and drawn to dysfunctional men. Just like when Erin Pizzey, the woman who started the first womens' domestic violence shelter in the world, was turned on by the feminists with death threats and boycotts when she discovered and published that the women themselves were equally dysfunctional and most were equally violent. Look it up.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Reading Civilization and it's Discontents by Freud can help us understand a little bit.

Also, Ignorance as Buddha says... the root of all suffering, can contribute to that.

Look at social media, and we can understand why we have those graphics. Why people don't get married and why tons of young women getting pregnant.

The more Ignorant we become, the more we destroy ourselves and everything around.

A child health is influenced by parents and society. My parents raised me together, but also I had suffered from narcissist abuse from my dad. It also created some traumas and the only thing I can do now is try to solve most I can to don't spread the negative outcomes it can generate on me, based on my traumas.

The more I open my eyes, the less I harm people.

What are the main needs of people nowadays? Not everyone, but maybe most of them.

- Getting famous, desired by others.
- Getting validation on social media.
- Post stupid videos to get likes, followers and sexual interactions.
- Take advantage of the other to earn money, whatever the cost.

As we are stopping to ask some main questions about life: "What are our mission here? What do I want to do to contribute to this Existence?"... We stop to evolve.

Here in Brazil I see a lot of women posting videos showing their asses, dancing brazilian funk music. People make those so called "artists" rich, and all they do is create songs about sex and how women are *****s... And people love it, they pay for it and they spend money with it.

But ask those if any of them ever listened to Chopin, Tartini, Paganini, Tchaikovsky for example... They will say this is horrible.

When we try to avoid pain, as it seems people are trying to do desperately, we only create more pain. We all suffer, but we found a lot of ways to mask that.

Four Noble Truths from Buddha:

1. life is full of suffering
2. suffering is caused by desire
3. to end suffering one must end desire
4. follow the eight fold path to reach enlightenment

It's not about never desiring, it's how we are attached with this desire.

Also I don't see this Enlightenment as Perfection, but a better understanding of life, ourselves and others.

And it's all necessary for our evolution... Maybe all those crazy things have to happen in the World so someday we can become more Aware and build a better and healthy society.
Paganini violin is hyper talented.
Tchaikovski music fits everywhere and in every scenario-it's so pleasant.
Chopin piano is good. Have you heard of Russian Denis Matsuev? Incredible.
First I heard of Tartini-thanks!