Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We all Keep it

papou__

Reaction score
What if the finale persone u can imagin that lose him....

and he always promis you that nothing gonna take ur place...nothing let him 4get u...

and his the only and the frist persone that 4get all the special moment and leave u in time u live with a lot of pain...and he left you without any reason...

it's my ex...we were special all the people look to me and her and said: wow,,,nice couple...i wish that i found a one like ur bf..or i wish that i have a gf like ur...

Now in 1 second everything is over...i still adore her...but she dnt ask about me...

i just remember her promiss...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your post made very very little sense. If you want us to give you any advice you need to repost use a version of English that the general population can comprehend.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by papou__
What if the finale persone u can imagin that lose him....

and he always promis you that nothing gonna take ur place...nothing let him 4get u...

and his the only and the frist persone that 4get all the special moment and leave u in time u live with a lot of pain...and he left you without any reason...

it's my ex...we were special all the people look to me and her and said: wow,,,nice couple...i wish that i found a one like ur bf..or i wish that i have a gf like ur...

Now in 1 second everything is over...i still adore her...but she dnt ask about me...

i just remember her promiss...
Whoa....take my advice:
Retype this entire thing in real English. I'm all for getting a large batch of foreign DJs, but at least have some communication skills. It's an easy fix: correct the typos and incoherent sentences. Re-post, and then we'll get back to you.

Originally posted by Jerky Boi
Ahh..spelling, punctuation, grammer...
Now I'm just narcing, but you spelled "grammar" incorrectly. :D :D :D

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys look at their country...lebanon...so i can imagine its hard to decipher, but what i basically picked up was that this person and their gf were together, made a promise to each other to stay with each other, she dumped him and hes still remembering her promise.

hes basically pissed and just talking about it...just venting i suppose.

Well thats how i took it

ohiofutballa

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have computers in lebanon?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vincent wont u plz be my online friend. u r so cool.