“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ways to psych yourself up

smq650

New Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I wonder if this works. If you're at a department store, about to walk up to some chick and ask her out, how can you psych yourself up?

Heh maybe you can bring your iPod and like listen to Rocky's "Eye of the Tiger" or Van Halen's "Jump" right before you walk up! That way it will feel like you're just acting in a movie. Even better would be if you could keep the headphones on while you're talking to her, and just play the music at a lower volume. Bwhahaha....

YOU MUST FIGHT JUST TO KEEP THEM ALIIIIIIIIVEEEEE.....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
or you can wear some crotchless leather pants with no draws
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
I know this number, it's great for some practical stimulation of the 3 sec rule.

Wilson Pickett - Land of 1000 dances
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
331
Reaction score
4
sh*t dearsappho, i think U've just took my life and distilled it to its essence...

Never trust a man in Spandex®

You must be fricken rich or smthing....genius...genius....
 
Top