Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Ways to get over that "special one"

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
2
Age
44
iight fellas, don't even lie. I know there has been someone in your life in the present, a month ago, 5 years ago etc... That you just couldn't get over. Always thought about her, always compared yourself and other women to her and unfortunately, never pursued other women because of her. I know I have been there before with a women that I was never even serious with. BUT, you don't have to suffer (if you wanna call it that) or better yet you don't have to drive yourself crazy. Here are some tips I have found helpful.

1. Remember a disappointment is a blessing.

2. Go out. Not even anywhere special just get out of the house. Definitely don't sit in the house and listen to Keith sweat's "there you go telling me no again"

3. Do your own thing. if your in school, study even harder, nothing beats the feeling of studying for a test and then doing great in it.

4. take up a hobby if you already don't have one: jog, work out, play sports...

And the most important tip of all.....

5. The fact is, is that for every girl you think is perfect, there is someone 100X better..... So go out and find someone else ( I know this is asking for a lot but hey, that's what this sites for.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrax

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the tips. I'm doing most of these things already, but seeing a reminder never hurts.

I hope to see more replies on this thread, because I need 'em right about now. I just got played SO bad it hurts to even think about it.
 

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Well its been a little over 5 months for me and it is getting better everyday. Although if I meet a girl and she digs me, for some reason I find a reason to blow her off. I guess I am not completely over it. Well today I had a relaps. It was tuff, but I know it wasnt meant to be. Things happen for a reason.

But women definatly get ur mind off the one. Go out and meet/date as many women as u can. It is definatly a way to get over a girl.

Like my mom told me. There will never be someone like your first love, but it doesnt mean there will be someone better. soooooooooooooooooooo true.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
nice tips.. done most of that already.. but its still nice to know that there are people like me out there sharing the same sentiments. but it gets kind of tough when you go to places you used to go with your ex and you remember the cool times you guys have shared and thats when it starts to hurt. GAH.
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
NLP and reframing are really good for this as well. Five minutes of work a day using NLP for a month, and you'd be done forever.

Check out "Using your Brain for a change" by Bandler.

HTH,

M
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top