Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways men show approval seeking mentality

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Listening to some Bobby Rio stuff and its really great in terms of outlining mistakes guys make in interactions with women and how you erode your own value and status and also ways to stop doing it.

He talks about approval seeking and how there no way to ever be considered a high value man when displaying this type of behavior.

Avoid the following:

1) Changing your opinion based on their reaction. This should be self explanatory. They react negatively and then you change your opinion to fit theirs.

2) Explaining why you like something if they have a negative reaction because it demonstrates internally that you believe their opinion is more valuable than yours and you have to justify why you think the way you do about it.

3) Making sure they agree with something before you do it...ie, you are thinking about buying something and ask their opinion then decide to not do something based on it. It's OK to ask someone's opinion but not have that be the basis for whether you do something or not.

I think these are little things that are very easy to do during the course of a conversation if you are not careful. I know I have done a lot of these things. Just need to be more aware of how these subtle things can erode your value quickly in her eyes.

To be fair a lot of the stuff he says is not groundbreaking and a lot is covered by some others in posts here, but the way he explains and demonstrates what to do and not do is very very helpful. It makes it very easy to take and implement these things quickly.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree!
There's lots more to this.

4) Going someplace with the opposite sex because they asked you to, but deep down you had no desire.
Examples: Shopping for clothes in a boutique or going to someone else's high school reunion.

5) Allowing her to dictate your plans for the evening
Examples: Last minute venue change, bringing a friend, or time change

6) Allowing her to be wishy-washy with her contact info
Example: Not giving you her phone number, but would rather talk on snapchat instead.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
7) Giving out free validation, a woman has to actually do something good to earn a compliment

8) Showing your intentions way too early, you won't get the girl if u play all your cards as soon as you meet her. Every woman knows why you approach them so you don'tneed to validate her ego by telling her

Serenity

Reaction score
9) Don't change your schedule to meet her, at the very least don't let her know you did.

Did that when I was just learning game and finally had some chances. She said we could meet on a particular day and I told her I was busy at that time, then later I changed my schedule and said I could make it. Response? Nothing, she ghosted me for 2 weeks. I never did send a follow up text because I had learned, I just left it at that thinking she lost interest. She reached out after 2 weeks, but I was again too desperate in my texts and she went ghost. I lost interest after that and I learned from that mistake.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
9) Don't change your schedule to meet her, at the very least don't let her know you did.

Did that when I was just learning game and finally had some chances. She said we could meet on a particular day and I told her I was busy at that time, then later I changed my schedule and said I could make it. Response? Nothing, she ghosted me for 2 weeks. I never did send a follow up text because I had learned, I just left it at that thinking she lost interest. She reached out after 2 weeks, but I was again too desperate in my texts and she went ghost. I lost interest after that and I learned from that mistake.
wild, I made a plan with a woman, she said she was busy that day but wanted to get together that evening. I had plans but said the next night was fine. Never responded. Ghosted me. Crazy how common that is these days.