Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Way to find resistant rabbit is to turn rabbit lose, and watch."

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IQQI,

Please refrain from making stupid incoherent posts like this. I am starting to lose respect for you. Plus where is that **** you promised me?

Phoebus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganji

Well, focusing on the title, it is a tip... Same as "Ganji Games," (damn, I have read the sight way too much) "The Tao of Steve," and all the other scarcity strategies. If the woman isn't playing the way you want her to, put her on the back burner, do your own thing, and wait for her to return to you.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, you have too much time on your hands. Go work at Hooters, and make some guy happy.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi i thought you were female....

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the key is observation of the prey

gosh, i can't believe you cats aren't getting it!!!

i'll give you some hints.

chase, chase, chase. learn nothing.

sit back and observe. learn everything.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, I think coming to this site over the holidays has triggered some sort of reaction, to compound your possible deep-rooted psychological problems.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Iqqi, I think coming to this site over the holidays has triggered some sort of reaction, to compound your possible deep-rooted psychological problems.
actually, gonzalo, i was gone for about a week. booyah!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: the key is observation of the prey

Originally posted by iqqi
gosh, i can't believe you cats aren't getting it!!!

i'll give you some hints.

Thank you, Frasier Crane. :)

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I catch rabbits by hiding in the bushes and making carrot noises:D

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, gonzalo, i was gone for about a week. booyah!
...then what happened? withdrawal symptoms?

And capitalize my name, skirt.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: the key is observation of the prey

you've got it backwards.

chase, chase, chase, try, fail, learn, succeed, take the girl home-->learn everything.

sit back and observe... stand on the sidelines and watch some other guy take her home, cry, go home, wack off-->learn nothing.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, PHAT. I see your point, yet I still think it is flawed.

There is nothing random about sitting back and observing.

Sit on the bench too much, and you won't have anything to NEXT in the first place. What's the difference between observing her in the field and sitting at your computer at home? Not much.

I think you're advocating a non-needy approach free of desperation, while my "interpretation" stresses field experience over pondering techniques at home.

I'd much rather be playing the game.

Hmm, maybe this will satisfy:

observe, chase, backoff, be chased, observe, chase, go in for the kill--> win.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
you've got it backwards.

chase, chase, chase, try, fail, learn, succeed, take the girl home-->learn everything.

sit back and observe... stand on the sidelines and watch some other guy take her home, cry, go home, wack off-->learn nothing.
I agree. Sitting back and observing is called being a cautious little girl and not going for it. This quote is exactly wrong.

-Dan

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT your missing something. You are not supposed to chase one girl. You are actually chasing a number of them. This way you are trying and learning but you are also unavailable because your chasing the other girls.

I agree that this is a pointless "TIP". Thanks for repeating what others have said, except they said it better.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those all about LTR's...are very depressed people. This is a bad analogy for dating anyways. You can never take a subject as complicated as relationships and give a one line answer to it. Why do you think there exists a DJ bible? Because there are so many different answers and keys that have helped men become better at the game.

Iqqi, when was the last time you were a man??? Oh never, so stop it with your "i've got the answer posts." You need to learn some humility. Maybe it would keep you from inviting two guys your interested in, to the SAME PARTY.

PHAT, the reason you are chasing several girls is so you can eliminate them. Try her, see who she is. Try her, see what she does. Try her, get rejected. Try her, say something dumb. Try her, already in a relationship. etc. etc. etc. As you keep chasing you weed out the numbers until you find the one you feel is your best fit. And you try. If you fail, you get up and go back to chasing.

The best thing is you find out more about yourself and grow stronger through the entire ordeal.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a screening process basically. Comes back to an old quote (author forgotten):
"If you love something set it free, if it comes back it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was"

You may chase the ladies all you want and get shot down but where do you go from there?

Ever heard of the portuguese proverb? Beware of silent dogs and still waters.

Sit back and observe my man, it is the only way to do it. Your goal is to go out and have fun. That is all.

Pook: "You will attract more women when you don't care wether you are attracting women"

Some times you gotta back off and live your own life and that is when these chicks will realise that they really want you.